• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB DIW Carbon Black Daytona

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
Love these watches but i’m quite curious on how to open it up?!! Haven’t seen one single photo of the actual movement and the screws on the back look faux.

Someone else who cares about this as much as i do? :p

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Should be the same as any other rolex. Twisting the caseback open. Movement is the same 4130 clone we see in all other Noob daytonas. A true chronograph movement, not the a7750 try your luck movement.

dutchguy16

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/15
Netherlands
Should be the same as any other rolex. Twisting the caseback open. Movement is the same 4130 clone we see in all other Noob daytonas. A true chronograph movement, not the a7750 try your luck movement.

Hi,

I think that these casebacks are different from the original one since these are “flat” where the normal Daytona would have a back with ‘edges’

be63f821c7970412e49ee9bf7ee1d15f.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
Hi,

I think that these casebacks are different from the original one since these are “flat” where the normal Daytona would have a back with ‘edges’

be63f821c7970412e49ee9bf7ee1d15f.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

You’re right. I’m sure there would be a way to open it. It would be pretty crazy if you can’t service it.

Qoqa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/2/21
Congrats for this piece ! Hope to see other colorway soon even if this one looks really cool

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
I’m really liking this! Very curious to see how the white bezel markers hold up over time as well as the weight.

Haha ya, but I am not worried about the white markers. Unlike Platinum coated, this can be repaint/touch up with normal White paint/filling easily. Less forgiving I think!
Finger cross haha!

Reactions: LebronXiJames

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
Reactions: NotSoSmart

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
Wow... I definitely get one for this, i really in love with carbon case, this is my dream watch. Finally, thank you NOOB.
hopefully NOOB consider to make skeleton from artisan de geneva, any type of daytona from artisan is masterpiece for me.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Wow... I definitely get one for this, i really in love with carbon case, this is my dream watch. Finally, thank you NOOB.
hopefully NOOB consider to make skeleton from artisan de geneva, any type of daytona from artisan is masterpiece for me.
There is a rumour this will happen with ABD, as ABD had shown some Artisans De Genève dials on his Insta.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

Valentz

Honest Scammer
Supporter
7/5/20
There is a rumour this will happen with ABD, as ABD had shown some Artisans De Genève dials on his Insta.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Well, i hope ABD will sell to any TD here, because i dont want to get scam while buy new watch that i love. Thanks for your info, mate :)