• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB DIW Carbon Black Daytona

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
$150 is a decent discount! All you need are some matt Tamiya paint.

Is nice for noob to replace it for free, but not everyone can remove the existing one and replace the new one by themselves as your need some tools or your might risk cracking the bezel

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

In china factories and td's have after market services meaning that you just send the watch and they fix it for you.. That's why a lot of people just buy vsf or zf because they have the best service.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
In china factories and td's have after market services meaning that you just send the watch and they fix it for you.. That's why a lot of people just buy vsf or zf because they have the best service.

Oh wow.. Didn't know that, I assumed people would have purchase it in a shop and the shop sends it back to the factories?

I can't imagine normal people know where to send their watch back since most of the factories are a bit secretive of their contact details and locations.

Also this return policy doesn't really apply to many of us since we are not based in China, I guess it doesn't really help besides assuming your TD will send you the replacement (hopefully for free).

bleedinglottery

Patron
Certified
7/8/19
Germany
God dammit. Somebody is going to have to stop these after cny releases. And first of all noob factory. You really thought I wouldn't spend 1,5 fo the meteorite and the carbon? And another 400 for the new Zenith? Well you are damned wrong jokes on you........or on me?
Thinking is hard under all that pressure.

Someone discretely find me my wallet before the wife finds it.

No but for real why is it 800$? I mean it is a glorified plastic on a 5$ velcro. Should be more like 400$

Last edited:

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
God dammit. Somebody is going to have to stop these after cny releases. And first of all noob factory. You really thought I wouldn't spend 1,5 fo the meteorite and the carbon? And another 400 for the new Zenith? Well you are damned wrong jokes on you........or on me?
Thinking is hard under all that pressure.

Someone discretely find me my wallet before the wife finds it.

No but for real why is it 800$? I mean it is a glorified plastic on a 5$ velcro. Should be more like 400$

The 7750 verison is around 450, in general most 7750 watches are around the 400 mark.

I have no idea how noob makes their FC cases, but that's how AP were doing it, doesn't seem straight forward.

Strap I don't know how much it costs to make it, but the cheapest I have found so far is not cheap

https://youtu.be/LL7kTnZmExY

https://drwatchstrap.com/product/rolex-velcro-strap/

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
I received my QC for this watch from Geektime. Indeed the back of my cream edition says “Motley” which is the wrong edition. But not a dealbreaker for me. This is a rep of a rep essentially. I would even say NWBIG because who tf wants to buy a $50k ruined rolex? However I will gladly appreciate an $800 ruined rolex.

Benjijm

Gold Patron
29/4/18
I received my QC for this watch from Geektime. Indeed the back of my cream edition says “Motley” which is the wrong edition. But not a dealbreaker for me. This is a rep of a rep essentially. I would even say NWBIG because who tf wants to buy a $50k ruined rolex? However I will gladly appreciate an $800 ruined rolex.

Wow! Looks good to me, totally agree on the NWBIG status. I’m personally waiting for some of the other models. Military green camo or the exhibition back version. Who’s going to notice the caseback on that anyway... post some wristies when it arrives. :)

Sent from my 15202

wolfiqar

6/6/20
United Kingdom

Really nice! Think i may dip in to my pockets after seeing your qc pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CarmeloAnthony

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I received my QC for this watch from Geektime. Indeed the back of my cream edition says “Motley” which is wrong

ZwSns2.jpg

It says M O T I E Y but who cares? Cool looking watch for sure. Enjoy!

Last edited:

MRB123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/19
Will that strap fit a GMT master? Would look sharp on a Pepsi.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
yeah that dial in the QC looks much more interesting than on TD sites. there is some depth in it

dutchguy16

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/9/15
Netherlands
Love these watches but i’m quite curious on how to open it up?!! Haven’t seen one single photo of the actual movement and the screws on the back look faux.

Someone else who cares about this as much as i do? :p

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk