• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB DIW Carbon Black Daytona

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Yeah there are a lot of interesting designs. This is one I would grab without hesitation if It was available as a rep.

jyp8up.jpg

Good news mate, this model is actually available!

Last edited:

McPwn

21/9/20
The "ROLEX" font on the dial actually looks wrong..like its too tall and not wide enough.

Reactions: KJ2020

DamanC

Horology Curious
4/10/21
UK
Your is 8/8….mine 7/8….. i think now they are sold out :harhar::harhar:

I do hope not :)

No QC this end but I'm probably a week behind you guys, QC's look good, font is a little off but its not a Rolex Dial which is the appeal of these to me.

I would like to get another strap, the cream will get grubby quickly, maybe a plain black one, ideally another "noob DIW" - any ideas?

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Well, I like the rep, if someone tells me where will be the first one to show real pics

2fast4lust

Sexpert HorLanLogist
Patron
16/7/21
Dr. Miller's Planet
Do knock on the doors of your preferred TD to source for it, I'm just showing that they do produce all the other different designs as options.

SuperLory you're right bro, it looks a new pigments lighter than the gen. But then again, I think the main concern would be that if anyone can recognise the DiW, would first to call it out as they only make super limited amounts per design. I heard ranging from 3 to 30 per design?

So correct me if I have given the wrong information ????

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Do knock on the doors of your preferred TD to source for it, I'm just showing that they do produce all the other different designs as options.

SuperLory you're right bro, it looks a new pigments lighter than the gen. But then again, I think the main concern would be that if anyone can recognise the DiW, would first to call it out as they only make super limited amounts per design. I heard ranging from 3 to 30 per design?

So correct me if I have given the wrong information ????

yes but it's not just that since you will never find someone who saw the gen you can get away with a bad color which looks like it just went bad imho..
Maybe its' only me but that does not look good. Whereas the gold and earthy tones in the original do work wonder together

RedBearrd

Wrist Admirer
Certified
22/11/17
The Netherlands 🇳🇱
yes but it's not just that since you will never find someone who saw the gen you can get away with a bad color which looks like it just went bad imho..
Maybe its' only me but that does not look good. Whereas the gold and earthy tones in the original do work wonder together

Agreed, the rep color is not just off but it’s a different color all together, gen: yellowish vs rep: pinkish. Maybe it’s the lighting I hear somebody say hehe

Reactions: Picasso74

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
j14HFF.jpg

Good news mate, this model is actually available!

I thought this was a pic of the rep from that sale link, maybe that was wrong.
j1GRVt.jpg

The rep is underwhelming indeed. No sunburst in the subdials, the bezel markers look poorly filled, the strap pattern looks zebra not camouflage. And one of the things I liked most about this model is it didn't say DIW. The "Designa Individual" line of text is not an eye-catching speed bump like DIW is to me. Bummer, but so glad I see it now and not in a QC pic. Thanks bro!

Last edited: