• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB DIW Carbon Black Daytona

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
beautiful watch….it seems that the rep is quite off on colors and lume looking at photos or I miss something?

however…is quite difficult finding a gen around …so, for me, green light when available :thumbsup:

Indeed, the gen is a piece unique (only one). So you won’t see it around for sure lol. But I actually prefer normal lume to black…

https://diw.watch/collections/hotte...-diw-ntpt-carbon-gmt-everose-retail-us-45-990

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Picasso74

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
So it is true for this watch, that there are more clones than the original.

https://diw.watch/collections/hottes...tail-us-45-990

Yeah there are a lot of interesting designs. This is one I would grab without hesitation if It was available as a rep.

jyp8up.jpg

Reactions: ssouthall6

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Yeah there are a lot of interesting designs. This is one I would grab without hesitation if It was available as a rep.

jyp8up.jpg
I'd be all over this too. This would solve a big problem for me actually (a noob v4 with my fave dial, sat in my watch box gathering dust because it's in a nasty, p*ss colored v4 case!). My primary instinct was plate the case with either PVD or white gold and make it two tone but this would definitely be a more cost efficient result

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

Max Cady

Aquaracer
27/8/20
Hofbräuhausen
How did you guys get on with these? I messaged 25/10/21 and got told not available......

I asked Li on 28/10/21 via Whatsapp, he told me only the two in the ad (cream and motley crue) are available and i ordered me the cream one, maybe you try again.

DamanC

Horology Curious
4/10/21
UK
Thankyou for the reply.

Odd, I did specifically ask for the "Rolex 0536" and got a relatively generic Noob closure message. I just ordered one now to try!

Have you had any communication back confirming stock?

Max Cady

Aquaracer
27/8/20
Hofbräuhausen
I checked, Li said available and considering i am still waiting for QCs, he didnt have it in stock.

So i am not quite sure, where it comes from and how long it will take since Noob is gone, but i am not in a hurry and trust Li.

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Definetly better than preview….black index like gen and not white, flaw?, i don t know, probably a lot but i don t see them.

the point ……SA3186….. there were a better choice i think ( it s the time bomb or i wrong movement ?)

Max Cady

Aquaracer
27/8/20
Hofbräuhausen
i clocked that earlier with the emerald style daytona kits he was selling as saw a lot of them on chinese sellers wechat and thenshortly seen the arabic carbon black so become obvious he was reselling.

if that kit supposedly better quality than the noob one then?

I have got my QCs today, "they" used the Emerald case with normal screws.
Does anyone know how the quality of the case is compared to the previous Moiley noob?

Max Cady

Aquaracer
27/8/20
Hofbräuhausen
Yeah, my only concern with the different setup was, if there is really a 4130 Movement in it - but i trust Li that he checked his source.

I think my 6 o'clock marker could be a little off, but i hope its just the angle and who knows if i get another one - so i will GL it too.

Longterm i am thinking about changing the dial too - yours is magnificent - cant wait to see it!

Reactions: Picasso74