No announcement yet.

NOOB DIW Carbon Black Daytona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow... I definitely get one for this, i really in love with carbon case, this is my dream watch. Finally, thank you NOOB.
    hopefully NOOB consider to make skeleton from artisan de geneva, any type of daytona from artisan is masterpiece for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Valentz View Post
      Wow... I definitely get one for this, i really in love with carbon case, this is my dream watch. Finally, thank you NOOB.
      hopefully NOOB consider to make skeleton from artisan de geneva, any type of daytona from artisan is masterpiece for me.
      There is a rumour this will happen with ABD, as ABD had shown some Artisans De Genève dials on his Insta.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by philwongnz View Post
        There is a rumour this will happen with ABD, as ABD had shown some Artisans De Genève dials on his Insta.

Well, i hope ABD will sell to any TD here, because i dont want to get scam while buy new watch that i love. Thanks for your info, mate

Comment

How much!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

what is ABD

Comment

Originally posted by newrepper View Post

what is ABD
              A modder on Insta, famous for modding RM watches with his forged carbon parts. This DiW is his collab with Noob from what I have heard.

Comment

A modder on Insta, famous for modding RM watches with his forged carbon parts. This DiW is his collab with Noob from what I have heard.

No way Noob will collab with a small modder. Too much pride with them. And it is unwise for ABD to do that, consider Noob's selling price vs his.

Comment

nice

Comment

Can someone explain why the noob carbon is almost 400 more than diw carbon ???

Comment

Originally posted by molivio View Post
                      Can someone explain why the noob carbon is almost 400 more than diw carbon ???
                      400 what? Dollars? DiW “gen” costs almost 50k.

Comment

Think he meant the other factory doing DiW. They're using 7750's with seconds modified to 6. The noob is using the 4130 clone.

Comment

orange black is out as well

Comment

Originally posted by Richidh View Post
                            orange black is out as well
                            Stunning, i wonder if you could source some sterile dials for these, would look AMAZING, and they wouldn't be "reps" anymore but just homage watches lol
                            "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
                            "You!"

Comment

Wow, others color keep coming...

I already buy this gen dial n red hands to build it with noob carbon case.
                              Very excited for my dream watch

Comment

Still keen to understand the $400 delta to the OMF carbon version. Yes, I understand the 1.5cm difference, but that can't be it, can it? Does the noob version look that much better ? I thought the omf chrono works or are the sub seconds frozen a la arf?

Comment

Working...
                                X