No announcement yet.

NOOB DIW Carbon Black Daytona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They made an incredible good Meteorite Dial ! https://trustytime.io/index.php?main...ducts_id=22787
    Kt, CBE, BEM

Comment

Originally posted by MFK100 View Post
      This is noob with 12.5mm thickness, I had the PN ordered already . Claimed the case shape is a per genuine. Will c once i get QC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I wait your QC to pull the thrigger.....Cream (PN) is the more credible fo the lot

Comment

Comment

Comment

Desert would be awesome.

Comment

Double post sorry
              Last edited by fabbe79; 16-03-21, 13:40.

Comment

Off topic but why someone pays 50k€ for a “Franken” modified Daytona? Is a replica really so different from those Daytonas with “aftermarket” dial and case?
                Ok for sure not the same thing but really 50k for a custom Rolex?
                Someone could say they are one off piece of art, others may argue they are no more original Rolex

Comment

Rumor has it that a diw employee sold the files to someone in China. They all use noob 4130 and all specs are like gen.

Comment

Say what you want, the carbon case, the velcro strap are all a win-win for me. Only thing none of these 3 up here appeal to me

the splashed colors one is hideous, to use an euphemism
                    I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Originally posted by Jayalvin777 View Post
                      Rumor has it that a diw employee sold the files to someone in China. They all use noob 4130 and all specs are like gen.
                      The files meaning the case? As the case back and bezel engraving are wrong and different.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post
                        Say what you want, the carbon case, the velcro strap are all a win-win for me. Only thing none of these 3 up here appeal to me

the splashed colors one is hideous, to use an euphemism
                        And... there’s no accounting for taste. I hate the carbon parts, but I actually quite like the splashed colours. I’d happily transplant that dial into a regular 116500.

“Hideous” isn’t a euphemism, btw - it’s just a regular adjective.

FrankenSubs! - Subs! - Kermits! - Daytonas! - Seamasters! - A 1675 Adventure - A Budget 6538 build - Tudors! (COMING SOON!)

Comment

Originally posted by p0pperini View Post

“Hideous” isn’t a euphemism, btw - it’s just a regular adjective.

i’m pretty sure what an “euphemism” is. I meant what i wrote.
                          I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

I would hold fire buying any of them if the current offerings are not to your liking. Noob tends to put out variations of their existing models a bit slower than other factories, but I'm sure they gonna make a lot of variations of this to further milk their 4130 exclusive position.

Comment

Originally posted by philwongnz View Post
                              I would hold fire buying any of them if the current offerings are not to your liking. Noob tends to put out variations of their existing models a bit slower than other factories, but I'm sure they gonna make a lot of variations of this to further milk their 4130 exclusive position.

Nah, they already teaming up with other factories like ipk to bring different iterations of the Daytona's. I'm pretty sure you wont see a better release for a carbon case than these that comes with 4130

Comment

Desert Eagle is one I might go for. I suppose I could bend my "No other names on my fake Rolexes" rule for something that's so obviously not a "real" Rolex anyway. Interesting that the reps say DIW and this gen says Designa Individual. The gen text actually blends better, you could almost miss it.

We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                                GMT Movements Explained
                                BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                                Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                                The Fantasy Watch Thread
                                Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                                Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Working...
                                X