NOOB DIW Carbon Black Daytona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is here and just beautiful!!!
    Its my first carbon watch - that carbon case is simply stunning in real life. I love the pattern, unfortunately its hard to capture.

The chrono fully works and the case thickness is like (or close) the noob v4 panda:

Btw Lana broke the shipping record from 11/14 - 11/22, no problems, extra fees etc.

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post

I'd agree unless you fall into the ends of the width spectrum
    Unfortuately my wrist is too small, it is possible but feels weird and it dont know how much that carbon part can take:
    I'll try to change it to one of my rubber straps but long term i probably ask gunny straps for a shorter one - but for niw i am just happy with this beauty!

Comment

Originally posted by Max Cady View Post
      She is here and just beautiful!!!
      Its my first carbon watch - that carbon case is simply stunning in real life. I love the pattern, unfortunately its hard to capture.

The chrono fully works and the case thickness is like (or close) the noob v4 panda:

I'll try to change it to one of my rubber straps but long term i probably ask gunny straps for a shorter one - but for niw i am just happy with this beauty!
      Could you please open the caseback and take a photo of the movement, just to be sure it really is a full 4130 clone?

Comment

Originally posted by Ylijumala View Post

Could you please open the caseback and take a photo of the movement, just to be sure it really is a full 4130 clone?
        Sorry, but i am not the caseback opening kind of watch lover - but i am sure the others will receive theirs too soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Ylijumala View Post

no nered to open the caseback, just unscrew the crown and set the time and you know already
          I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

https://drtime.shop/rolex/813-dayton...oob-a4130.html

dr time is 828 and angus and andrew and like are 1388................

Comment

Noticed there were concerns about "hybrid noob" daytona sold by hont. As in the movement is 4130 but the case and the dial are not.

Curious to see if anyone has any concerns about this batch of DiW daytona being not "100% noob"

Comment

That wouldn't be the end of the world, since noob hardly covered themselves in glory with anything other than the movement

Sent from my KB2003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kevBquick View Post
                  https://drtime.shop/rolex/813-dayton...oob-a4130.html

dr time is 828 and angus and andrew and like are 1388................
                  Dr. whatever isn't in RWI's TD list so I wouldn't take a risk getting anything that hasn't been thoroughly vetted...

Comment

Originally posted by Howehaohow View Post
                    Noticed there were concerns about "hybrid noob" daytona sold by hont. As in the movement is 4130 but the case and the dial are not.

Curious to see if anyone has any concerns about this batch of DiW daytona being not "100% noob"
                    Wouldnt be surprised. The movement supplier who actually makes the 4130 for Noob probably wants to get some return on their investment so might still be producing them. I see the movement being sold standalone on AliExpress.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Post raid diw daytona seems to have different case. Doesn't appear to be a case used by Noob of their other diw Daytonas (correct me if I'm wrong).
                      Note the screws are hexagonal on the original and the bottom half of the caseback have different text

Seems batches from Hont and jtime have been affected. Maybe other TDs as well. Don't think this is a huge issue for the carbon daytona but would recommend caution with all new post raid Noob Daytonas

Last edited by keishara; 28-11-21, 03:11.

Comment

Well, at least the screws are easier to open...the CF weave on the caseback also seems more wavy on the OG motley case/gen. Could be a different material.

Comment

Originally posted by keishara View Post
                          Post raid diw daytona seems to have different case. Doesn't appear to be a case used by Noob of their other diw Daytonas (correct me if I'm wrong).
                          Note the screws are hexagonal on the original and the bottom half of the caseback have different text

Seems batches from Hont and jtime have been affected. Maybe other TDs as well. Don't think this is a huge issue for the carbon daytona but would recommend caution with all new post raid Noob Daytonas

You can get the real one on Trusty now

Comment

If you look at the gen diw site you can see that not all Daytonas has the same back. It’s although a version available which show the caseback like in the TD QCs. Screws are definitely wrong.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Double post, error with Tapatalk…
                              Last edited by ProGamer73061; 28-11-21, 10:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadows View Post

You can get the real one on Trusty now
                                Wonder if it is actually the OG motley case or new emerald. JTime has it listed on the site with the motley case pictured, but QC pics came with the emerald one. Although trusty is listing it for 1388 and jtime for $888.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X