• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post

A bit underwhelming to be honest..looks like salmon pink
    Gen????

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast4lust View Post

Good news mate, this model is actually available!
      Available where?

Comment

Originally posted by molivio View Post

Gen????
        no, i'm talking about this rep..the gen looks marvellous from the IG photos

I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Well, I like the rep, if someone tells me where will be the first one to show real pics

Comment

Do knock on the doors of your preferred TD to source for it, I'm just showing that they do produce all the other different designs as options.

SuperLory you're right bro, it looks a new pigments lighter than the gen. But then again, I think the main concern would be that if anyone can recognise the DiW, would first to call it out as they only make super limited amounts per design. I heard ranging from 3 to 30 per design?

So correct me if I have given the wrong information ????

Comment

Do correct me if I've given the wrong information*

Apologies for the typo on mobile.

Comment

Do knock on the doors of your preferred TD to source for it, I'm just showing that they do produce all the other different designs as options.

SuperLory you're right bro, it looks a new pigments lighter than the gen. But then again, I think the main concern would be that if anyone can recognise the DiW, would first to call it out as they only make super limited amounts per design. I heard ranging from 3 to 30 per design?

So correct me if I have given the wrong information ????
                yes but it's not just that since you will never find someone who saw the gen you can get away with a bad color which looks like it just went bad imho..
                Maybe its' only me but that does not look good. Whereas the gold and earthy tones in the original do work wonder together
                I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post

yes but it's not just that since you will never find someone who saw the gen you can get away with a bad color which looks like it just went bad imho..
                  Maybe its' only me but that does not look good. Whereas the gold and earthy tones in the original do work wonder together
                  Agreed, the rep color is not just off but it’s a different color all together, gen: yellowish vs rep: pinkish. Maybe it’s the lighting I hear somebody say hehe

Comment

Good news mate, this model is actually available!
                    I thought this was a pic of the rep from that sale link, maybe that was wrong.

The rep is underwhelming indeed. No sunburst in the subdials, the bezel markers look poorly filled, the strap pattern looks zebra not camouflage. And one of the things I liked most about this model is it didn't say DIW. The "Designa Individual" line of text is not an eye-catching speed bump like DIW is to me. Bummer, but so glad I see it now and not in a QC pic. Thanks bro!
                    Last edited by KJ2020; 12-11-21, 12:55.
                    We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                    GMT Movements Explained
                    BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                    Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
                    The Fantasy Watch Thread
                    Noob GMT's poor bezel design
                    Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Puretime said they don't have iy

Comment

Can try asking amf if you are looking for the white carbon version. Just Ordered one. Qc pics came really quick.

Originally posted by AMF View Post
                        We have small amount of ready available carbon noob Daytonas. Picture is not ours but a random product picture. 4130 clone, correct.
                        Contact us to purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

The rep is underwhelming indeed. No sunburst in the subdials, the bezel markers look poorly filled, the strap pattern looks zebra not camouflage. And one of the things I liked most about this model is it didn't say DIW. The "Designa Individual" line of text is not an eye-catching speed bump like DIW is to me. Bummer, but so glad I see it now and not in a QC pic. Thanks bro!
                          I have a Paul Newman dial that would look decent on this. I think I might even have the gold dial with black subdials from arf.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

I have a Paul Newman dial that would look decent on this. I think I might even have the gold dial with black subdials from arf.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Comment

My QCs are arrived today. The bezel is a little bit off. Can I fix it myself like at the noob v4 or is the bezel not fixable on the watch?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Doesn't help the watch is angled to the right a bit. Point it out, ask for another photo.

Gents, when yours arrive get the photos up! I managed to confirm an order so hopefully my QC will be along in a few days.

Comment

Working...
                                X