NOOB DIW Carbon Black Daytona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Picasso74 View Post

beautiful watch….it seems that the rep is quite off on colors and lume looking at photos or I miss something?

however…is quite difficult finding a gen around …so, for me, green light when available
    Indeed, the gen is a piece unique (only one). So you won’t see it around for sure lol. But I actually prefer normal lume to black…

https://diw.watch/collections/hottes...tail-us-45-990

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Picasso74 View Post

Just ordered one …thanks for the advice bro
      Sure, happy i could help!

Comment

So it is true for this watch, that there are more clones than the original.

Comment

Originally posted by watchchris View Post
          So it is true for this watch, that there are more clones than the original.

Yeah there are a lot of interesting designs. This is one I would grab without hesitation if It was available as a rep.

We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
          GMT Movements Explained
          BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
          Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
          The Fantasy Watch Thread
          Noob GMT's poor bezel design
          Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

Yeah there are a lot of interesting designs. This is one I would grab without hesitation if It was available as a rep.

+1
            I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

I'd be all over this too. This would solve a big problem for me actually (a noob v4 with my fave dial, sat in my watch box gathering dust because it's in a nasty, p*ss colored v4 case!). My primary instinct was plate the case with either PVD or white gold and make it two tone but this would definitely be a more cost efficient result

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Max Cady View Post

Sure, happy i could help!

How did you guys get on with these? I messaged 25/10/21 and got told not available......

Comment

Originally posted by DamanC View Post

How did you guys get on with these? I messaged 25/10/21 and got told not available......
                  I asked Li on 28/10/21 via Whatsapp, he told me only the two in the ad (cream and motley crue) are available and i ordered me the cream one, maybe you try again.

Comment

Thankyou for the reply.

Odd, I did specifically ask for the "Rolex 0536" and got a relatively generic Noob closure message. I just ordered one now to try!

Have you had any communication back confirming stock?

Comment

I checked, Li said available and considering i am still waiting for QCs, he didnt have it in stock.

So i am not quite sure, where it comes from and how long it will take since Noob is gone, but i am not in a hurry and trust Li.

Comment

https://puretimewatch.io/gmt-diw-car...a3186-chs.html

on puretime now
                        WTB PAM 672 FIRENZE
                        WTB BR DIVER BLACK PVD

Comment

Definetly better than preview….black index like gen and not white, flaw?, i don t know, probably a lot but i don t see them.

the point ……SA3186….. there were a better choice i think ( it s the time bomb or i wrong movement ?)
                          WTB PAM 672 FIRENZE
                          WTB BR DIVER BLACK PVD

Comment

WTB PAM 672 FIRENZE
                            WTB BR DIVER BLACK PVD

Comment

I want one.

Comment

Originally posted by berry25 View Post

i clocked that earlier with the emerald style daytona kits he was selling as saw a lot of them on chinese sellers wechat and thenshortly seen the arabic carbon black so become obvious he was reselling.

if that kit supposedly better quality than the noob one then?
                                I have got my QCs today, "they" used the Emerald case with normal screws.
                                Does anyone know how the quality of the case is compared to the previous Moiley noob?

Comment

Working...
                                X