NOOB DIW Carbon Black Daytona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chefla View Post
    Does someone have a link to this ABD guy? I‘d like to check out his insta to see what this fuzz is all about. Can’t find him with google.
    Is private, you have to request

https://instagram.com/abdcustomizing

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Comment

Youku link

0 大P名品:N厂改装DIW公司NTPT劳力士迪通拿碳纤维,4130机芯版本,不看你后悔!高清实拍 http://m.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTEyOD...1c7c5cc3c07995 长按复制此口令 $QM2aXYV70OK$,打开【优酷APP】就可以看了~!

Oh orange version, perfect for King’s day in NL

Comment

Have you guys see modified daytona other than DiW and artisan??
        Im so amazed by the daytona looks

Comment

Originally posted by Valentz View Post
          This one I could go for, maybe. Those others yikes!
          We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
          GMT Movements Explained
          BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
          Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?
          The Fantasy Watch Thread
          Noob GMT's poor bezel design
          Ceramic insert paint mod

Double Nine Gonzo!

Comment

Titan black, Pro Hunter, black venom watches, Ember, MAD Paris, Blaken, Bamford (before they went LVMH)

Last edited by philwongnz; 03-04-21, 20:41.

Comment

Originally posted by KJ2020 View Post

This one I could go for, maybe. Those others yikes!
              Yup, agree mate. This one is beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by philwongnz View Post

Titan black, Pro Hunter, black venom watches, Ember, MAD Paris, Blaken, Bamford (before they went LVMH)

Wow. Thanks mate, i will check their product for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CarmeloAnthony View Post

His name is good-price. He’s kind of shady because he was selling the case set here on rwi for a higher price and got exposed for profiteering under an alias. On reddit he claimed the cases weren’t available anywhere else and then we found out that anyone can get them.
                  Any way to kindly share where one could get this case / bezel set? Seems to be a necessity if you want to go franken with this... if you can even call it frankening but I guess you’ll know what I mean...

Comment

Originally posted by SSW09 View Post

absolute beauties with Arabic numbers !!!! This would be an instant buy !!!
                    These are stunning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes +1

Comment

For me, looks like the best way to mod this without going overboard in spending is:

1) A Noob Base - to have correct case size and 4130 clone movement.

2) An OMF Version to donor the dial and bezel you like most - I find the OMF dials are much better than Noob’s by the looks of it.... - Dial will require modification to fit on 4130 movement.

***Also for the bezel with more technical looking font to be more accurate to original***

Optional Gen Parts:

- Crystal + Gasket
                        - Hands (all 6 would be ideal - but hour and minute hands a must)
                        - Bracelet (Carbon or Everest or whatever you want)

So for a total of around 2000$ - you should be able to have the best “franken” carbon bar fiddling with the movement, crowns, pushers.

Please feel free to chip in!

Comment

So does someone here actually know hoe to open the case back of the DiW Carbon Daytona? Would be much appreciated if someone knew how, thanks. Bought one (Noob) and it stopped working after a few days, it still winds and everything but the movement stopped working.

Comment

So does someone here actually know how to open the case back of the DiW Carbon Daytona? Would be much appreciated if someone knew how, thanks. Bought one (Noob) and it stopped working after a few days, it still winds and everything but the movement stopped working.

Comment

This is not the standard noob case but a aftermarket. Whole build was done by good-price via reddit. You can see the FC pattern and the bezel font are more DiW like than Noob. I will do a quick review later on.

Here's my watch comparing it with a standard noob case under the sun

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/com...ferent_carbon/

Comment

WAoooooo I never saw this.
                                that's Wonderfull.

Comment

Working...
                                X