• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BEST SUB 2021!!! (Only Joking) Help with 116610-lv-green-ceramic ARF or ZZF strengths/weakness

watchthefark

Looking Around
6/3/21
I have been reading a lot of posts and have some questions and want to check my understanding before I commit to a buy, I am new here so I may have got a few things wrong.

1. Pick factory first then the dealer? Looks like ARF and ZZF seem to be making the better versions of the 116610-lv-green-ceramic. Is that correct? anything else to consider here?
2. Each factory has its own strengths and weakness just gotta decide what weakness annoy you the least?
3. Shipping to Australia - can someone provide me with some advice here that has done this?

I am looking at ARF:
https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...tion-904l-ss-case-and-bracelet-ar3135-v4.html

What's the strengths/weakness od ARF?

and ZZF:
https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...-1-best-edition-on-ss-bracelet-sa3135-v3.html

What's the strengths/weakness of ZZF?

Thanks to anyone that can help me out.

Reactions: Xasal78

watchthefark

Looking Around
6/3/21
Is that all your majesty?

Well, I tried to narrow it down to 2 watches that seemed pretty good and wanted to get a vibe on which way people sway. I wasn't trying to offend and certainly tried reading up prior to asking.
Hence the title right didn't want to be the new guy asking "best Sub 2021!!"

Reactions: Rel

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
All the info is here, you need to look for it like all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheChachi

10/9/18
The newly released VSF is the latest to have the best OOTB hype with ZZF V3 in a close second. I would go back and reread the comparison threads that were released in the last year or so. I have only shipped gens to Australia with no issues. Cannot speak on reps.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
If you sway to ZZF then get Clean instead its updated ZZF and costs less (basically ZZF V4).

Narrow your options down to VSF or Clean (my preference Clean).

Reactions: Backt0thefuture

watchthefark

Looking Around
6/3/21
Thanks to everyone who has replied I will keep searching for more info and look into VSF

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I have been reading a lot of posts
In that case, it’s quite surprising you didn’t read anything about the VSF. And that you formed the opinion the ARF is the best choice. And didn’t know that ZZF is now Clean Factory.

I think you and I might have a different definition of “a lot of posts”... ;)

The “(Only joking)” in your thread title is redundant really, isn’t it - because you definitely are asking “BEST SUB 2021!!!”.

Also, if you’re quick: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...4-vsf-116610lv-hulk-ceramic-rolex#post9723124

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigd22 and Fervid

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Who has the best Sub?

Let me tell you a tale.

Many years ago in the rep world there was a factory that produced a decent Sub, now it wasn't the 'best sub', however is was a great all rounder.
There were a few Subs to choose from causing much confusion for newbies/noobs. Some would say this was the best some would argue the other was better, but this particular factory produced some great middle ground consistently, maybe not the best, certainly not the worst, but good more than enough to satisfy noobs who ask 'who has the best Sub'.
This watch was the one that was always recommended.
These threads become so prolific that the watch got a nickname. We called it the Noobmariner.
The factory that produced the Noobmariner eventually became known as Noob.

This was 17/18yrs ago and the Noob factory is still doing the same. I think a 'Noob V12 Submariner' will do you fine sir while you start your journey.

Reactions: Manuel.b

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Let me tell you a tale.

Many years ago in the rep world there was a factory that produced a decent Sub, now it wasn't the 'best sub', however is was a great all rounder.
There were a few Subs to choose from causing much confusion for newbies/noobs. Some would say this was the best some would argue the other was better, but this particular factory produced some great middle ground consistently, maybe not the best, certainly not the worst, but good more than enough to satisfy noobs who ask 'who has the best Sub'.
This watch was the one that was always recommended.
These threads become so prolific that the watch got a nickname. We called it the Noobmariner.
The factory that produced the Noobmariner eventually became known as Noob.

This was 17/18yrs ago and the Noob factory is still doing the same. I think a 'Noob V12 Submariner' will do you fine sir while you start your journey.

Nice story, I didn't know it I'm too young.
Maybe one day I will be able to tell that a watch is called VSubmariner (VSF)

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I have been reading a lot of posts and have some questions and want to check my understanding before I commit to a buy, I am new here so I may have got a few things wrong.

1. Pick factory first then the dealer? Looks like ARF and ZZF seem to be making the better versions of the 116610-lv-green-ceramic. Is that correct? anything else to consider here?
2. Each factory has its own strengths and weakness just gotta decide what weakness annoy you the least?
3. Shipping to Australia - can someone provide me with some advice here that has done this?

I am looking at ARF:
https://puretimewatch.io/watch-brand...ar3135-v4.html

What's the strengths/weakness od ARF?

and ZZF:
https://puretimewatch.io/watch-brand...sa3135-v3.html

What's the strengths/weakness of ZZF?

1. FACTORY!!!!! You want the PRODUCT on your wrist;)
2. Then a TD from the Forum list, so you are safe:)

Here the Link to see differents (that are mostly minimal) of the best few Factorys on the "hulk":

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9504356-the-who-has-the-best-hulk-review

3. Every TD has his knowledge - trust them. How to handle the customs of each country, if triangle is needed, whats price and declaration.....whatever, they are creative and have years beyond them.
I live in Switzerland, which has VERY restrictive (not EU) customs.

Sidefact which you dont read anywhere (maybe in few posts here).
ZZF is a factory that renamed to Clean Factory, CF. Why? Cause the sold the ZZF V2 as a 904L Steel Watch, but it was only a 316L Steel Watch.
I dont support liers. so dont buy zzf.

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20

You should get one of those "Sea Hulk" it's best sub 2021 - 43 mm no one will miss it ,and crystal with true 3x magnifier , easy to get at eBay or aliexpress ;)

ornateLover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/20
Don’t let any of these guys fool you. There is no high realistic hulk. None of them are close on the dal and will form narrow laser beam pattens rather than mellow sub bursts.

Yes sometimes the gen will form broader lasers but this is rare and they a still much more mellow.

get an amazing LN f rom probably vsf and wait for reps to start getting the dial righ on LV. I wish I did that

P.s. the arf hulk seems to have the mellowest dial. vSF was a decent choice by user satisfaction.

Last edited:

greenpip

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
7/10/20
USA
Ive always disliked the Y letter of the serial on the ZZF