• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New VRF 116710 BLNR Batman

nunada

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/19
EU
The color doesn't look too bad, to my eyes at least. The point where both colors meet at 18 that's what worries me.

Dtgigi

Horology Curious
24/1/21
Can I just take a moment and appreciate everyone on this thread. I'm new here and reading through all these replies and seeing how detail oriented you all are is pretty incredible. I feel like it will take me years to get to this level, but I'm working on it! Cheers!

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
The color doesn't look too bad, to my eyes at least. The point where both colors meet at 18 that's what worries me.

Il colore va bene. Il problema è il colore del punto di transizione a 18.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
hi guys just got the QC. I am someone who has always accepted first choice watches, but I just can't cope with this. horrible transaction points
2e98f15eb18c45922a0198a468f1a96a.jpg

00175661556f42952385b0ea0dc7c351.jpg

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
hi guys just got the QC. I am someone who has always accepted first choice watches, but I just can't cope with this. horrible transaction points

Yes it's weird indeed, not even straight...

There's also some gap between the outside of the insert and the bezel, wondering if it's just this sample or on all of them
​​​​​​

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
I still think that this watch is a good base to start with, for a cost effective build for general wear. No rep can withstand 15x zoom scrutiny, not without several Gen parts invested

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
I still think that this watch is a good base to start with, for a cost effective build for general wear. No rep can withstand 15x zoom scrutiny, not without several Gen parts invested

Bro I agree with you. But this flaw of the insert is also seen at 1x zoom.

GottaHave

Known Member
28/12/20
Bro I agree with you. But this flaw of the insert is also seen at 1x zoom.

I do agree with you.

Yes, ask the TD for another watch & be sure to 'clearly' advise him why you're rejecting it & while you're at it tactfully restate your expectations overall for your purchase.

Good luck.

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
I do agree with you.

Yes, ask the TD for another watch & be sure to 'clearly' advise him why you're rejecting it & while you're at it tactfully restate your expectations overall for your purchase.

Good luck.

I don't expect a lot from the watch, the important thing is that the defects are less evident. I bought 15 watches from this TD, and have never discarded one until now (and they had any flaws either

Reactions: GottaHave

nunada

3/5/19
EU

I agree, I'm not sure what I'd do regarding this QC because the transition point at 18 is a bit odd, not being a straight line.
looks like an user posted a VRF V2 for sale here. It's a bit better, that one I'd definitively accept.

It's not an ARF bezel but I think is a good compromise, seeing as it comes with the VR3185. The blue color looks darker than what I'm used to seeing on reps too, more gen-like IMHO

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
I agree, I'm not sure what I'd do regarding this QC because the transition point at 18 is a bit odd, not being a straight line.
looks like an user posted a VRF V2 for sale here. It's a bit better, that one I'd definitively accept.

It's not an ARF bezel but I think is a good compromise, seeing as it comes with the VR3185. The blue color looks darker than what I'm used to seeing on reps too, more gen-like IMHO

That watch sold already!

nunada

3/5/19
EU
I'm still waiting on mine. Lana from Jtime said it will be a few days

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_5&products_id=20766

Can anyone give me a bit of advice on this GMT? Why is there a large difference in price compared to the others and is it worth it? I think it looks great but cant see a great difference compared to the other versions at around the $350 mark.

thanks

It has the "timebomb" ETA movement derived CHS movement that for some time was the only CHS movement available and made Noob feel entitled to raise the price on their watches with this movement significantly. Some are willing to pay the surcharge for the Pepsi BLRO because it has the MK2 BLRO insert.

For the BLNR best to stay away and get one with the true clone movement from VRF, ARF ir even Noob themselves

Reactions: KJ2020