• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Have a Bluesy Why not a Greensy?

CJS57

7/9/20
So it would be my ZZF V3 Hulk with added gold bezel, crown and two tone gold/stainless bracelet. Maybe get a watch smith to put some gold in the insert numbers. Has anyone done this yet? Would love to see one.

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
So it would be my ZZF V3 Hulk with added gold bezel, crown and two tone gold/stainless bracelet. Maybe get a watch smith to put some gold in the insert numbers. Has anyone done this yet? Would love to see one.

I have had this project on the back burner for 18 months now and can't get to it. I have all the parts needed. Simple really, just need to transfer some gold markers onto a Hulk dial and paint mod a Hulk insert. Then swap into a 116613 LN or LB, or a 116618 LN.

Insert is ready, just needs pearl reglued.
ZYJTks.jpg

Some mock ups

JuOQs.jpg

JuDs1.jpg

hjvpc.jpg

VRF now has a TT and a FG "Hulk" available, but it has a 3rd party name (Watchvice) on the dial, a dealbreaker for me.

Chazingtime

https://chazingtime08.co/products/su...elet-a2836-max

Last edited:
Reactions: EagleBear

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Watchvice is quite a good german YouTube channel for gen watches. Guess he doesn’t know that they use his brandname on the dials now. :D

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Watchvice is quite a good german YouTube channel for gen watches. Guess he doesn’t know that they use his brandname on the dials now. :D

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Is it possible the channel owner took the name from the company that makes the gen Watchvice dials? They are a real company like Blaken or Bamford.

Or maybe just a coincidental name? Watches are my biggest vice, it's not necessarily an original word pairing.