• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC Pic Help

Antbud1231

Horology Curious
27/2/21
Hey Everyone,

This is my first time purchasing a rep and wanted to know if you guys could help me with these QC pictures before I pull the trigger. My only concern is that the gold on the bezel and bracelet don't match.
ZdW9Xi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mariot

22/2/19
Read the rules. You are not allowed to post QC photos of watch that you have not already accepted

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Please read the rules, you can't dump your pics and ask people to QC your watch on this forum. This is not Reddit.

If you have a specific question then you can ask it but only post the relevant pictures for that question.

With regards to your point on gold colour not matching, it looks to me like it's due to the light reflection on the bezel. If you look at the gold colour on the bezel from the side, on the picture with the crown, it looks similar as the gold colour on the bracelet and the crown. In any case, another sample would have the same colour so not point rejecting.

Now please delete all pictures that are irrelevant for that question