• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Help

RunnerD

Looking Around
7/6/16
I am looking for a good replica of the watch pictured. However, I am wondering if they sell it from a TD with a Leather Strap. I don't like the metal or rubber straps. Any help appreciated.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
No one would wear this watch on a strap.

Although if you really wanted to, you could just get the watch as is and buy a strap from Amazon / Watch Gecko / Strap code. Chinese “leather” rep straps are all terrible anyway - they always need replacing.

Last edited:
Reactions: kavorca1

RunnerD

Looking Around
7/6/16
Ok. How about a different Rolex that would wear better / look better with a leather strap? Or comes stock with a leather strap? I like the look of the Daytonas.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Ok. How about a different Rolex that would wear better / look better with a leather strap? Or comes stock with a leather strap? I like the look of the Daytonas.

Buy what you like and put whatever strap you want. It's your choice not ours. Enjoy your own taste and your own choices.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
No one would wear this watch on a strap.

Although if you really wanted to, you could just get the watch as is and buy a strap from Amazon / Watch Gecko / Strap code. Chinese “leather” rep straps are all terrible anyway - they aways need replacing.

Except maybe Kevin O'Leary from shark tank. :p​​​​​​
​​​​​​.. But it would be a red strap.

RunnerD

Looking Around
7/6/16
I found this from InTime. A little pricey. Anyone have a coupon code for this site? Is this a reputable place?

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
I found this from InTime. A little pricey. Anyone have a coupon code for this site? Is this a reputable place?

My dear, this is the best rep on the market, you pay also foa the movement, it is the Asia Clone of a real 4130!

AP786

Known Member
Certified
1/9/13

giphy.gif

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Mate, help yourself and us other members, do some readings, starting with the newbie section, then search for information about the model that you want to buy. You'll never regret doing your homework and making up your own mind

RunnerD

Looking Around
7/6/16
Long list of TDs. Looks like some go out of business, some don't have any posts for months. Some change websites. Some get busted. Was just checking before I send cash. Sorry for asking for help.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Buy from any of the TD's on RWI. your over thinking it. It's not algebra. Just go to site, pay for watch and wait patiently for delivery.rinse and repeat