• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex noob factory v10s

Wantgoodrep

Horology Curious
29/11/20
Anybody know usually how can can a replica watch last? Before it actually spoils?

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Anybody know usually how can can a replica watch last? Before it actually spoils?

It's not a reasonable question to ask....some are d.o.a. Others last for many years. It's like anything else. If you take care of, have it serviced or in some cases swap out the movement for gen Swiss eta they could last for years! I have one from 2012 that is still working perfectly without ever being served.

Reactions: KJ2020 and sukwonee

Wantgoodrep

Horology Curious
29/11/20
Why the f would i want to put a gen movement inside a rep watch . If you cant answer then don't reply.

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Why the f would i want to put a gen movement inside a rep watch . If you cant answer then don't reply.

I did answer you. If your to ignorant to understand my post then next time ill try and dumb it down for you...i wrote gen Swiss eta not gen Rolex as stated by shel504 . Next time put your mind in gear before you put your mouth in motion.
:picard:

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK

Now, you see what you’ve done there? You’ve made yourself sound really stupid, and alienated pretty much everyone who reads your post, thanks to your ignorant, aggressive response.

I’d suggest a bit more reading, and a lot more thought, before you post again.

Alternatively, you could just fuck off back to Reddit.

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK

You sir have just won “dick head of the day”

Let’s hope for your sake our paths don’t cross again on this lovely forum

Your very user name irritates me too

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
Now, you see what you’ve done there? You’ve made yourself sound really stupid, and alienated pretty much everyone who reads your post, thanks to your ignorant, aggressive response.

I’d suggest a bit more reading, and a lot more thought, before you post again.

Alternatively, you could just fuck off back to Reddit.

Well said sir

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Have noob published their mtbf figures for the v10 yet or are they waiting for their next ISO9001 audit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020