• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Who got the best Hulk replica

Daddydrunk

Horology Curious
6/3/19
Hi guys,

Its been almost 2 years since I bought my first ARF Batman and I have enjoyed it massivly and looking to get a Hulk now that my Batman is well used.

I have spent some time on the forum but I cant really figure out wich Hulk is best at the moment (without any modding needed).

I will keep looking, but if anyone can point me in the right direction I would appriciate it.

Sorry for the lazy post

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tobel

6/7/17
2 years ago there was no ARF batman, so not quite sure what you're referring to. But yes "who's got the best..." kinda threads don't tend to fly well here

srhoque

28/11/18
2 years ago there was no ARF batman, so not quite sure what you're referring to. But yes "who's got the best..." kinda threads don't tend to fly well here

He is referring to the Awesome Rolex Factory near Geneva

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
I love how they won't put effort into researching the topic yet put more effort into making a thread asking about it.

Daddydrunk

Horology Curious
6/3/19
Yeah, as I said earlier it was lazy af. And I used the search and found the perfect thread.

And it was a GMF Batman I believe, still has the wrong handstack but no one noticed so far.

And I understand all the hate. So wont happen again

Rubberman

Forever young
Patron
Certified
9/12/17
For Hulk I really think VSF has it best. Out of the box no immediate modding needed.
Good luck searching for your best Hulk!