• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Sea Dweller 126600?

Behike

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/4/21
USA, Planet Earth
65f9372c33e2e266e41e87bb6d8c1e00.jpg

Just got this one. I don’t have the eye for the details that many do, but I really like it. Bezel turn is really nice......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ARF? Which version...

Untrained eye here as well, looks good IMO...

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
Is this the best Sea Dweller 43 out there at the moment, in terms of looks. I don't care about what movement is inside.

peppercorn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/5/18
I have looked for this exact one and can not find it.
Which begs this question: Who has the best SD43 that is currently available ?

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I have looked for this exact one and can not find it.
Which begs this question: Who has the best SD43 that is currently available ?

Seek out a noob there maybe some still around, otherwise the arf

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20

I received my arf last week, and this is the first arf I have, quality and feel is outstanding, and much prefer sd43 to a submariner, it’s better proportioned to my eyes and like the red font on the dial, I’ll immediately buy if vsf release a better version

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
I received my arf last week, and this is the first arf I have, quality and feel is outstanding, and much prefer sd43 to a submariner, it’s better proportioned to my eyes and like the red font on the dial, I’ll immediately buy if vsf release a better version

Congrats on the ARF V4, looks great! Could you take a picture in direct sunlight to see the matte grey dial effect? Thanks :)

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Congrats on the ARF V4, looks great! Could you take a picture in direct sunlight to see the matte grey dial effect? Thanks :)

Thank you for the congratulations ????

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
tsikas nice unit, mate. Can you take a couple of side shots showing the watch sitting on your wrist?

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20

tsikas nice unit, mate. Can you take a couple of side shots showing the watch sitting on your wrist?

I don’t know why but this feels like it sits much better than a smaller sub on my wrist, even though I have relatively small wrist. And weight is also very proportionally distributed, I owned Millgauss and air king tho, they didn’t sit very well, but this is good, height of the case and case size is very well balanced I think.

let me know if you would like some more photos ????

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Thanks for the shots, matey. The SD is a 43mm unit but you reckon it sits better than the 40mm/41mm sub? My wrist is 6.3" and I have always wondered if this is going to be BIG

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Thanks for the shots, matey. The SD is a 43mm unit but you reckon it sits better than the 40mm/41mm sub? My wrist is 6.3" and I have always wondered if this is going to be BIG

I feel like this fits better on my wrist, and I feel like it is aesthetically much better proportioned than the a 40/41mm, lugs are thicker than the sub and it doesn’t loose it’s shape when it’s on the wrist. Sub also is good, but Red Sea-Dweller looks nice, sub is all black, I can’t remember the size of my wrist but is relatively small and this is the only rolex that I immoderately felt very comfortable with, I didn’t feel that with the sub.

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
tsikas can you take a picture of the dial in direct sunlight? Is it black or dark grey? Thanks!

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
I feel like this fits better on my wrist, and I feel like it is aesthetically much better proportioned than the a 40/41mm, lugs are thicker than the sub and it doesn’t loose it’s shape when it’s on the wrist. Sub also is good, but Red Sea-Dweller looks nice, sub is all black, I can’t remember the size of my wrist but is relatively small and this is the only rolex that I immoderately felt very comfortable with, I didn’t feel that with the sub.

Hont has brought in 10 units yesterday, I think they got snapped up real quick.

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
tsikas can you take a picture of the dial in direct sunlight? Is it black or dark grey? Thanks!

I think it’s quite black like a black hole the whole dial is at certain angles, and definetelly doesn’t feel like a rep, the bezel action is good too, I owned gen Rolex before aswell and this thing worth every penny.

hope this photo helps