• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Collection

RolexDayt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/15
I wanted the watch before CNY and my td told me there is no wrapped version. Anyway might get wrapped bracelet later:)

Ah clear! I see a lot of guys thinking deeply on how to spend their money after CNY haha! Good luck with that one buddy, cheers

Reactions: diamant

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Thank you for the pictures.

I hope they rep the entire Rolex range. about time someone finally started making decent Rollie reps OTB. Noob and arf we’re taking the piss

I totally agree. If noob and ARF don’t step up their game it will be all over for them at Rolex market.

Submariner23

AddictedRolexManiac
Patron
Certified
16/12/20
Thanks for showing this wonderful Collection.
Awesome.
Enjoy them and stay healthy!

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
I have the 116610 also, love it, and in real life its perfect... although now that you made big pics, I noticed that the ROLEXROLEXROLEX is not lined up around the circle properly sometimes. I see that some of yours dont line up, and some of yours DO line up.. with your buying experience, how did you end up with the ones that DO line up?

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
I have the 116610 also, love it, and in real life its perfect... although now that you made big pics, I noticed that the ROLEXROLEXROLEX is not lined up around the circle properly sometimes. I see that some of yours dont line up, and some of yours DO line up.. with your buying experience, how did you end up with the ones that DO line up?

Hi mate.
vsf have different batches, lucky or not but only datejust have perfect rehaut that I have seen. Not a flaw anyway :)

24krolex

Horology Curious
18/2/21
Northern California 🌉
VSF Datejust Blue Oyster
ZQpPv8.jpg

Hey, I'm new to this forum here. Just want to say that's a really dope collection you got there!
Going to place an order for this same DJ2 VSF in a week or so. Heard a lot of great things about it.
Was wondering how long have you had this and has any problems ever occur for you?
and any tips you have for purchasing process would be really helpful!

ItsFridayOclock

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/21
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for reps, I can tell you I don't have such great pieces. But what I do have are a very particular set of appreciation, appreciation I have acquired over a very long time looking at your beautiful watch collection.

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Hey, I'm new to this forum here. Just want to say that's a really dope collection you got there!
Going to place an order for this same DJ2 VSF in a week or so. Heard a lot of great things about it.
Was wondering how long have you had this and has any problems ever occur for you?
and any tips you have for purchasing process would be really helpful!

Hi mate.
Thanks, got most of them mid january. Using all watches for rotation, never had any issues.
The Dj's is a solid choice. If u want a good buying experience go for Jtime(rwi td) or Geektime (reptime td)
Happy buying m8.

Reactions: 24krolex and KJ2020