• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Collection

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
This is what I call a true fanboy! Great collection mate. Im the most surprised with TT DJ on jubilee, that gold looks very good. Is it all stock?

Thanks m8.
yes, all stock:) vsf gold is sick

Reactions: Cadows

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Fantastic collection.. congrats !
Also its the first VSF 116613LB that I see in the wild! Looks great!
And the YM is also stunning!
Im a bit surprised that u bought both DJ on Oyster bracelet and fluted bezel.
I would have bought one on jubilee... so u can switch

Thanks m8
I have 2 arf v3 on jubelee:) black and blue
i like oyster more tbh, simply classic

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Great pics bro, and great choices. It's simple, just get them all. WTG!

Reactions: diamant

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
That's a fire collection. As soon as they fix the 126 series SELs I'll be all over it.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Also interested in your opiniopn about the gold plating.
btw: My favourite is the HULK:)
But maybe the 41mm LN, but I am getting a Gen from official Rolex Dealer these days maybe:)

CJS57

7/9/20
I just received a VSF Bluesy basic not wrapped and the inside of the links are not plated. But the gold coloring runs over the edge like it was applied as a liquid and that helps a little. Overall a super nice watch. On mine the main crystal AR is not as good as one from 4 months ago, the cyclops however is still near gen. Runs great but the winding has a mild ratchet like feel. Not butter smooth like 4 months ago. I lucked out and received it 3 days after I found it M2M on Reddit . Yes it is a VSF. If anyone wants to know how to tell, the Bluesy serials all start with C03X that followed by four numerals mine are 8090. Also the bracelets are 1RD and are quite nice in my view.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ReptimeBST/...sy_submariner/

Last edited:
Reactions: Jayalvin777

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
federik91 derjenigewelcher
Thanks.
the gold is fkn great! Shines bright in light and more brown indoors. Best gold I have seen close to 18k.
sides not plated, will maybe get wrapped bracelet after CNY but not really needed imo.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

MilleMiglia513

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
11/12/20
I love it, great collection! I too have become a fanboy of VSF, their quality is just insane for the price.
I love both the YM and Smurf but have shy’d away from both as the difference between YG & SS is just too much for me personally, but they are both so nice and props to you for rocking them!

I’m dying to see VSF’s “wrapped” gold.

RolexDayt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/15
federik91 derjenigewelcher
Thanks.
the gold is fkn great! Shines bright in light and more brown indoors. Best gold I have seen close to 18k.
sides not plated, will maybe get wrapped bracelet after CNY but not really needed imo.

This is exactly what was in my mind! The gold is unreal good. But why skipping the wrapped one?

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
This is exactly what was in my mind! The gold is unreal good. But why skipping the wrapped one?

I wanted the watch before CNY and my td told me there is no wrapped version. Anyway might get wrapped bracelet later:)