• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hulk best version

javicc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
MULTI ACCOUNT
20/10/19
Hi, I wanted to buy a Rolex Hulk,
And I wanted to know what is the best option right now?
Thanks

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Normally I would just link you to the watch, but it's against forum etiquette to spoon feed lazy noobs with Valuable info that Should be selF learned. I have been chastised in the past for dong so. Instead you get this..

who has the best Sub?

Reactions: KOT1917

2many2choose

Known Member
17/8/16
R factory! It's so good that even with some minor production flaws everyone here on this forum will congratulate you on your purchase!

Reactions: ProGamer73061

walla65

20/5/19
There are people who take the trouble to write page after page ... examine watches under a microscope ... make comparisons ... make judgments ... and then those who don't even want to bother to read the work prepared by others .... at this point I would propose to forum moderators to establish a service ... do you want the dry answer on which is the best without reading? Rate $ 100 and you will have the answer ....

Reactions: srhoque and Pietros

ProGamer73061

Renowned Member
14/1/19
Germany
Hi, I wanted to buy a Rolex Hulk,
And I wanted to know what is the best option right now?
Thanks

A Factory called Rolex makes the best watches, the dial looks so much like gen. You can’t find nothing better.

If you search for a good rep model look at vsf, zf and clean. I have the zzf v2s and vsf hulk and both are really good in my opinion.

The best option of all is vsf. My opinion.

If you use the search function you can find lot of comparison reviews about zzf, vsf, vrf, zf, clean usw....

10 seconds of searching: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/9504356-the-who-has-the-best-hulk-review

Gesendet von iPhone 11 Pro Max mit Tapatalk

shamanblues999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/4/18
This is so true. Mate, please do your homework. You took the time to set up an account and post 3 comments. Read all appropriate posts and then ask or comment. Wouldn't be better to ask? I am undecided between the ZZF V2s or V3 and the VSF because of blahblahblah. Don't mean to be rude but do put yourself on the other side...

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
You don't suppose with the prospect of getting his dream watch at a fraction of the price the guy could just be over enthusiastic and excited to be here? Genuine question. Nice to see those who helped the poor guy out.

You are new here.. that's ok. Hang around, you'll see everyday there is a new thread 'who has the best sub' from lazy newbs

I'm just going to tell folk it's ARF Noob or Clean. Only folk that put in the effort to read some should get the 'best sub'.

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
We have come a long way and many many years since the first dude asking "who makes the best sub".

Maybe we can finally make a sticky post now and say "VSF" lol

Such an exciting time to buy subs

mariot

22/2/19
is very sad but should delete these posts taking up space on the forum for no reason

You are new here.. that's ok. Hang around, you'll see everyday there is a new thread 'who has the best sub' from lazy newbs

I'm just going to tell folk it's ARF Noob or Clean. Only folk that put in the effort to read some should get the 'best sub'.

Yep - we were all new somewhere once. I know it's easy to get jaded with the same questions but that's t'internet forums for you. You old timers are supposed to make the noobs welcome so they'll stick around, the piss taking and other stuff is supposed to go on between yourselves in PM ;)​​​​​​​

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Normally I would just link you to the watch, but it's against forum etiquette to spoon feed lazy noobs with Valuable info that Should be selF learned. I have been chastised in the past for dong so. Instead you get this..

Very Skillfully Framed answer, love it:D:D

Reactions: StreetFighter

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants

Does Silix still offer that $35 blue sub? That would be the one I'd point them to.

Reactions: StreetFighter