• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF vs. VSF DateJust 41 126334

Fabiantheone

Looking Around
26/12/23
Just received my VSF today and thought I share some comparison shots with ARF.

Please note that ARF has gen crystal so comparing their crystal quality would not be a fair case. We all know vsf has far superior xtal than stock arf.

VSF on the Left, ARF on the Right

Daylight

ZpW0c5.jpg

Indoor Light
ZpWIFE.jpg

Here's a shot to show VSF's BH effect compared to Gen. xtal.
ZpWiJF.jpg

Under Direct indoor light
ZpWak5.jpg

Under White Desk Light
ZpWA2c.jpg

ZpWJCt.jpg

Lumeshot
ZpWhFI.jpg

VSF left ARF right
ZpWUjb.jpg

ARF left VSF right
ZpWWOp.jpg
Great pics bro, thanks. I almost grabbed a VSF blue today. I currently have a Noob and while its shade of blue is not gen-like, it looks nice to me. Obviously the dial is a 11x series.

The crowns are different too on all three dials.

Zpoxs3.jpg
Both look wonderful. I am quite new to this and going to order one but rhodium dial or wimbledon from VSF/ARF. Could you please send me the link to where you bought each of these watches? Thansk in advance😮‍💨🔥🙏🏽

Fabiantheone

Looking Around
26/12/23
i went with the VRF DJ2 41mm....i think its pretty spot on other than lume plots are a little spotty or not as strong. but i do like the 3235 clone movement in there. VSF wasn't available at the time and I didn't want a 2824 so I ended up at VRF. I think dial color is great vs gen....blue to the hint of black. great sunburst.

but these all look great! the details are minute at this point. the mactro level of discussing a piece.
How did you proceed with ordering it? I would like to buy the DJ 41 Rhodium dial but I am not quite sure how to do so. Please send a link and describe how you have done it. Thanks in advance🙏🏽