• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OFFERS for different Sub's. Which one would you choose? VRF, Noob, ...

On_Time

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/10/19
Europe
Hi,

I have OFFERS for different Sub's - new stuff.

Which one would you choose for which maximum Price?

Info: The seller is from my region. So no shipping but personal pick up possible.

Sub41 VRF .....630 Euro
Noob v11 ........550 Euro
GMF...............525 Euro
ARF................560 Euro
BP..................350 Euros with 2813 and 450 Euros with 2836 Aeta

Opinions appreciated

Best regards

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Take some time to read around here, in particular about trusted dealers

On_Time

19/10/19
Europe
the guy orders always his watches at trusted dealers. He told me that shipping time will take about 1 month. I think he is honest. There is no risk for me. If I don't like it, I dont take it

On_Time

19/10/19
Europe
my question was: Which one would you choose and are the prices OK ?

focus66

19/8/12
Prices are crazy. Why dont you just order directly from TD? If that guy had stock ready to ship, it would still be extremely expensive but if the immediate availability is worth the additional 200 euros to you, it would probably be an option. But if he only orders them once you placed your order, you might as well skip this guy and save 200 euro OR just order two watches instead.

By the way, there is no VRF 126610.

Reactions: Jammydodger79

On_Time

19/10/19
Europe
I want to have security. If he orders them in advance, I have no risk until I hold them in hand. I pay after delivery
Which prices would YOU pay, for which of the mentioned watches including shipping to your home (in the US or Europe)?
Sorry I meant: VSF. Clone clockwork inside, saphir glas

focus66

19/8/12
What exactly you think are your risks? You can get your vsf 126610 LN currently for as low as 389€ and LV 408€ transshipping included with guaranteed delivery. But if you have money to waste, then go buy the same watch without your own qc for 630€. You are welcome.
Oh and by the way it is unlikely that your guy is able to get watches within a month right now.

Anyway, if you insist then go get 126610LN at a premium of 240(!)€ and be happy with it, as it is the only watch in that list that is at least somewhat "worth" those prices. Still overpriced, but it is a bit less of a ripoff if you get at least something decent for that grotesque price.

I guess everything is said now, as this thread has also some striking similarities to the usual suspects "what is the best sub"- threads, plus insiting to buy from third party source despite no apparent advantages, more like obvious disadvantages, is generally considered a stupidity. If you did not know, now we told you. If you still wish to burn money, you are free to do so but we generally do not like to deal with that here.
TD direct is just as quick (or slow) as your guy, it is safe, you got some kind of warranty, depending on where you buy with return adress in europe, you also get some paralegal assistance from rwi just in case, and it is TWOHUNDREDFOURTY euros cheaper.

Now you decide. Be smart or be stupid. Again, i would probably understand it if you could just walk by tomorrow and pick whatever you like, but that is apparently not the case.

Ok, now, that is really everything that needs to be said.

focus66

19/8/12
Whats he gonna quote you for a 4130 daytona? 1000€? Man, i really should consider selling hq reps on instagram at double prices to advice resistant noobs as a sidebusiness. Just four watches a month make up for at least 1000 euro additional income.
:matty:

- which i will of course NOT do, just to be clear about that.

Last edited:

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
This thread is stupid. They are called Trusted Dealers for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On_Time

19/10/19
Europe
@ NYC_MIA POFEX: This thread is NOT stupid. Dealing with TD will be not so easy anymore - due to Brexit. Some TD's sent their watches via GB in the past.
Trustytime.io is informing customers on it's site.
Question: Who ordered a watch in CN (e.g. trustytime) since Januarry 1th and received without problems and delays? Especially those customers from Europe or Germany.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
@ NYC_MIA POFEX: This thread is NOT stupid. Dealing with TD will be not so easy anymore - due to Brexit. Some TD's sent their watches via GB in the past.
Question: Who ordered a watch in CN (e.g. trustytime) since Januarry 1th and received without problems and delays? Especially those customers from Europe or Germany.

Hello my friend. I try to answer objectively :)
First of all - I know how it is, you are probably not long into the Rep Game. Neither do I. But what I have learned after buying watches from a contact person (AliExpress shop) is that even if he is Trusted as Fuck, it is just another middleman. It's like producing a banana for $ 1 and selling $ 1.50, but instead of going to the store, you go to your neighbor and buy it for $ 3 :) That's the price.

Then to the question itself. Definitely VSF. Absolute market leader for both the Sub LN and Hulk. You just dropped a hammer.

Currently you will NOT receive the goods anywhere (not even from your dealer) within 30 days. This is due to the Chinese New Year in February. I really give you my heartfelt advice, order from a trusted dealer (if I can advertise, then from Andrew from Trustytime). So you can buy the watch and get photos of your watch before it is sent, which are specially made for you. Only then do you give your approval.

In the end, you need to know. If you just want your question answered:

VSF, definitely.

Because of customs by the way: I live in Switzerland, and Andrew from Trusty never has any problems with deliveries to me in 2021 either. He's very creative there. And believe me, the TDs know what they are doing when declaring their shipment and are familiar with current customs issues. The triangle traffic via UK mentioned is only optional, you know.

All the best and best regards from the mountains, with my VSF Sub;)

Sam

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

Me. 4 watches from Trusty this year, in UK.

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19

They still do.

Im in EU and have 2 watches on the way via UK from JTime / China.

The first one I can see from the tracking arrived to UK and was delivered in less than a week so if you were in UK it would have been that quick. I'm in EU so now I have to wait for a second tracking number as they re-ship it from UK to me / EU. Add a week most probably.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Hi,

I have OFFERS for different Sub's - new stuff.

Which one would you choose for which maximum Price?

Info: The seller is from my region. So no shipping but personal pick up possible.

Sub41 VRF .....630 Euro
Noob v11 ........550 Euro
GMF...............525 Euro
ARF................560 Euro
BP..................350 Euros with 2813 and 450 Euros with 2836 Aeta

Opinions appreciated

Best regards

No one here is going to advocate getting the worst models at the highest prices from some random guy. Yes, Brexit is a pain, but the world keeps spinning and Td’s are still shipping watches.

MiMo62

24/4/20
Response in case of delivery time!
One hour ago i received (Germany) an order (ZF RM035 + RLX DJ36) from a TD (the one and only Sead:) ) out of CN.
This order was send out on monday, means the transportation time was 5 days!!!!!!
Delivery agent and transportation system was DHL.

On_Time

19/10/19
Europe
Hi.
i finnally bought yesterday evening a new and sealed VSF 116610 LN for 375 Euro (=455$) in plastic case from a privat guy in Germany. Personal pick up. Thats a bid more expensive than trustytime (428$) but I got it imediatelly, without shipping costs and no risk of customs etc. Apparently he is ^importer^. If the watch does not show problems the next weeks I think buying others. It is exactly this one: https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...2-vsf-116610-v-rolex-116610-picture-shoot-out