• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Datejust 41 Rhodium Dial - Review & Macros

omizel

Looking Around
13/9/20
How does the rhodium dial compare to gen? Looks a little lighter than gen without the same lume to me from the pictures. I have the ARF DJ with rhodium dial and I always feel like it is lighter than the pictures of the gen ones I've seen. Is this a real thing or is it just my eyes?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
How does the rhodium dial compare to gen? Looks a little lighter than gen without the same lume to me from the pictures. I have the ARF DJ with rhodium dial and I always feel like it is lighter than the pictures of the gen ones I've seen. Is this a real thing or is it just my eyes?

The VSF Rhodium is darker than a gen dial.

omizel

Looking Around
13/9/20
which datejust dial color looks closest to gen for either ARF or VSF?

ApIcedOut

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/6/19

since I cant find any VSF out there.
im also looking for the next best looking close to gen DJ..
is the black ARF dial looks like the gen or still color difference?
other than that any big difference on the ARF compare to gen? something I can easily change?

omizel

Looking Around
13/9/20
I have a black sub so would prefer a different color, how does the blue on the ARF or VSF compare to gen?

Hussle

5/10/20
UK
Wow, those photos are incredible. Wish I could source one, all dealers are quoting 3-4 weeks and I'm inpatient!

Siege79

25/10/20
I really want that blue arf or vsf date just can anyone recommend a trusted dealer to grab one from please?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
I really want that blue arf or vsf date just can anyone recommend a trusted dealer to grab one from please?
Thanks in advance

With VSF gone you may want to take a look at the CF datejust