Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VSF Datejust 41 Rhodium Dial - Review & Macros

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by guru View Post

    I only wear chinos and Polos, so I will get one.
    Jubi or Oyster? I like the Jubi on pictures, when I had it on my
    Pepsi, I didn‘t like it.
    Welcome to the club, I hate the BLNR/BLRO GMTs with Jubilees. Looks awesome on the Datejust though, I'd definitely go for it if you'll only get one. Only chose the Oyster for this one as I already have the ARF on Jubilee.

    Comment


      #17
      thank you for the review your photos are awesome!

      Comment


        #18
        Fantastic watch, photos and review - thank you, good sir!

        Comment


          #19
          Nice comparison and shots. Do you see any difference in case shape? How about quality feel of the case between the two? Any difference in the fluted bezels?

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Duckber View Post
            Nice comparison and shots. Do you see any difference in case shape? How about quality feel of the case between the two? Any difference in the fluted bezels?
            The VSF bezel is ever so slightly whiter due to some plating, but it's too small a difference to properly see it on the pictures. Even in hand it's hard to notice because of the mad reflections on the fluted bezels. I'll take off the bracelets and do some more comparison shots of the case in the next days. The lugs on the VSF seem a bit slimmer than ARF.
            Last edited by YellowFin; 22-01-21, 19:37.

            Comment


              #21
              Great pictures man, thank you! I already have a Rhodium dial but makes me wanna get the other two as well!

              Comment


                #22
                To me, the VSF lugs looks more rounded than arf, so it looks like less genuine to me.. Or i got lucky with a good batch arfv3 with less rounded lugs

                Comment


                  #23
                  Awesome pics man!! I always love the Rhodium color cos it is unique. Of course the blue is also in my list... very nice!!

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by YellowFin View Post

                    The VSF bezel is ever so slightly whiter due to some plating, but it's too small a difference to properly see it on the pictures. Even in hand it's hard to notice because of the mad reflections on the fluted bezels. I'll take off the bracelets and do some more comparison shots of the case in the next days. The lugs on the VSF seem a bit slimmer than ARF.
                    That ARF of yours is hard to beat, mine isn't that great v1, it's the only case that comes close to gen. I like the overall VSF look but can't order one due to the wrong case. I'll wait for ARF v4 or VSF V2 ... and if they don't, I'll patiently look for an ARf like yours. Congratulations on the two dj41

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Tete Yep, that ARF's a keeper. Seen many with worse finished cases and the blue dial is great. Not that the VSF is bad though and the movement is really accurate so far. Took it out of the box this morning and it only gained 6s since Saturday ~5PM. If ARF manages to produce good datewheels OOTB and fixes the crown, they're still ahead of VSF IMHO.
                      Last edited by YellowFin; 25-01-21, 09:29.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Thanks for the review. What do you think of the quality of the dial of the VSF vs ARF dial?

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by YellowFin View Post
                          Tete Yep, that ARF's a keeper. Seen many with worse finished cases and the blue dial is great. Not that the VSF is bad though and the movement is really accurate so far. Took it out of the box this morning and it only gained 6s since Saturday ~5PM. If ARF manages to produce good datewheels OOTB and fixes the crown, they're still ahead of VSF IMHO.
                          Honestly the ARF DJ41 I had seemed to have a very good crystal. On par with my VSF sub. Is the VSF crystal on the DJ41 better than ARFs ?
                          Last edited by Duckber; 26-01-21, 05:41.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Braemar The sunburst effect on the VSF dial is too weak for my taste. Looks a little dull compared to ARF. Haven't compared to a gen though.

                            ​​​​​​​
                            Originally posted by Duckber View Post

                            Honestly the ARF DJ41 I had seemed to have a very good crystal. On par with my VSF sub. Is the VSF crystal on the DJ41 better than ARFs ?
                            The standard crystal is very similar to ARF OOTB. But you can see a significant difference to the gen crystal that's in my ARF.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              ARF Xtals were not nice, not like a vsf sub xtal (for me anyway)


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Now that I have three of the new VSF models, seeing those crystals, I dont see the need for swapping them. They are a notch below gen.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X