• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

124300 fake ?

lezda

Horology Curious
16/11/20
Hello everyone, i bought a genuine rolex 124300, it was kind of dream after years. I didn't buy it at AD nor even trusted seller, i know it a mistake but i got all informations on the seller. Everything was fine until i decided to put it under the microscope (basic cheap digital microscope). Indeed, there are some really good finitions on some parts, but hand, especially minute hand look dirty, imperfection and even a scratch. I know it's a big warning but i didn't really find any photos to compare with mines, so i need your help.

What do you think about it

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Post pictures of the entire watch and the movement. The first two pictures look gen.

Last edited:

focus66

19/8/12
Also no expert, but as RF cant even get the macroscopic details right consistently, you probably got an especially nice example there, if you need a microscope to discover a few "flaws"

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Did you buy the entire watch or just the hands and dial ?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Looks OK so far, but the image quality is catastrophic. Open the back and you'll see in a second.