• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help determining replacement cost of a GEN Rolex Daytona 116520 case back # 2100

wildrabbit

Renowned Member
Supporter
11/8/18
Hello,
I need help and am unable to get a clear bead on the replacement cost of a GEN Rolex Daytona 116520 case back # 2100
Does anyone know what the current price for one would be?

I am interested because I had the opportunity to compare a Gen against a Noob and there were some obvious differences in quality.

Does anyone know what they go for from Rolex?

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I know what you mean. Every time I’m out and I spot someone wearing a Daytona, I can tell immediately that it’s a rep by the fine details of the case back. I really can’t think of a better way to spend, let’s say, a grand (because it’s bound to be), upgrading this instant tell.

Reactions: airBUSdriver

wildrabbit

Renowned Member
Supporter
11/8/18
I know what you mean. Every time I’m out and I spot someone wearing a Daytona, I can tell immediately that it’s a rep by the fine details of the case back. I really can’t think of a better way to spend, let’s say, a grand (because it’s bound to be), upgrading this instant tell.

LoL!! I know its mental, like obsessing over the serif of a given font or if the color of the red is off.
Just one of those things.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
LoL!! I know its mental, like obsessing over the serif of a given font or if the color of the red is off.
Just one of those things.

I'm glad you can see the funny/insane side of it too - there's an awful lot of us nutters round here eh...

Reactions: wildrabbit