• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Submariner VS3135 Service in CONUS? --- PICS!

spencerswagu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/20
Hi Guys -

Got this VSF "Smurf" Sub: https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=22244 . Absolutely love it -- drool-worthy pics below.

Typically I'd prefer a close 2824 because of reliability, but the TD's were suggesting the VS3135 was well-built (and also there isn't a good alternative for the blue Smurf Sub anyway beyond VSF).

Two questions:
1 - How important is it to get this movement serviced (as a preventative measure)?
2 - Who do you guys recommend as the *best* at working with these clone Rolex movements (or even the VS3135 specifically)? Within CONUS

Also any hints at rough $-cost would be appreciated too. This forum is amazing, and the advice has never failed me before. For that, I am forever grateful.

Thanks,
- Spence

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Not sure about servicebut I love my black 116610 so much that I'm looking into the smurf or hulk. Which do you prefer between the two you have?

Last edited:

eazye

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
As long as the beat error on your qc pics was 0, don’t worry about it. That thing may never die (fingers x’d). Enjoy the watch. Looks great! VSF is the best right now.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
No need to service it. If it ever breaks then you can get it fixed or just get the movement replaced

Reactions: Millerm