• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Im Looking for a Tudor P01

forby94

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/12/20
New York City
Ladies,

Im looking for a Tudor P01 rep. Any suggestions on TDs with the best rep on the market?

Also, does anyone have experience with this watch?

Venniz

26/7/20
Ladies,

Im looking for a Tudor P01 rep. Any suggestions on TDs with the best rep on the market?

Also, does anyone have experience with this watch?

Wrong section. You are in rolex section. Go to tudor section.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Constructive piece of advice, read the newbie section to understand how TDs and factories work. There is no TD that sells the best reps on the markets, they all sell the same reps

Reactions: pompompurin

forby94

27/12/20
New York City
Constructive piece of advice, read the newbie section to understand how TDs and factories work. There is no TD that sells the best reps on the markets, they all sell the same reps

constructive piece of advice for you to: replicas all vary in quality.

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW

What he means is that all replica watches that trusted dealers offer are the same.

All TDs carry VSF submariner and it's the same watch regardless of which TD you choose. For example, whether you order a VSF sub from Andrew or Lucy, it's the same watch they will sell you that they source from VS factory.

forby94

27/12/20
New York City
What he means is that all replica watches that trusted dealers offer are the same.

All TDs carry VSF submariner and it's the same watch regardless of which TD you choose. For example, whether you order a VSF sub from Andrew or Lucy, it's the same watch they will sell you that they source from VS factory.

which then raises the question. Why did I go with Lucy, if I’m getting the same watch. I’m positive Andrew could of given me the same QC and much better shipping time. Lucy disappears like a bat in the night after she gets payed.

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Yep each TDs have their own timing, prices, and services. But they all sell the same watches.

You first pick the watch you want (model, factory, version, etc)

and then, you select the TD to your liking (some offer cheaper, some are located in certain region, some offer different shipping method, some have better communication, some more carefully picks out better QC etc etc)

It's like you going out to a store to buy..... say.... Pepsi. Many different stores sell the same Pepsi products but some prefer to buy theirs at Target. Some prefer Walmart, etc.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

Thanks for lecturing me with your one month experience on the topic. Yes sukwonee understood my point properly. There's of course different reps with various quality but all TDs will sell the same watches. The difference in quality is in the factory and the model, not in the TD.

So going back to my feedback: go to the newbie section if you want to understand how things work, as you've clearly demonstrated that you don't.

​​​​​