• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Factory was raided

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Looks like some officials are trying to reap big bonuses (aka hush money) before CNY. Noob raised prices after raid 2 summers back, I hope ZF doesn't do that.

Reactions: vcappp

pixel_junkie

Renowned Member
28/1/12
Conus
Not sure what you guys communicate, but I stick to the bare minimum that needs to be exchanged: my order, TDs payment details, my address.

your bare minimum is the same bare minimum the authorities would need to find and charge you for buying illegal goods :smildzor:

Reactions: RussMeister

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
your bare minimum is the same bare minimum the authorities would need to find and charge you for buying illegal goods :smildzor:

You probably saw that I replied to another post, right? Out of that context, I have to admit that your reply sounds very smart.

Lexington_120

Somebody's watching you
12/12/20
EU
Sounds like my previous experience with some TDs who say yes yes it's available and then they say oh sorry it's not available, would you like to change your order? Lol

I had to make my choice on a ROO ZF and JF , and Andrew to Trusty say ZF are raided , go on JF

Evileddie

Horology Curious
28/10/16
Sounds like my previous experience with some TDs who say yes yes it's available and then they say oh sorry it's not available, would you like to change your order? Lol

Ugh, yes...always right after payment sent....."sorry no refunds pick something else"

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Ugh, yes...always right after payment sent....."sorry no refunds pick something else"

I always get refunded because I ask them to ask the factory agent if available 1st.

Then they can only accept to refund because the product was in fact unavailable.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
noooooo !! I had ordered a TUD077 - Black Bay Fifty Eight 39mm SS/SS Blue ZF A2824 on the 11th.. sigh...

walla65

20/5/19
Would be an interesting and funny plot twist if zzf snitched on zf because they were the ones that kinda push and made the metal test thst made zzf sales go to shit. Has happened in the past in the sneakers rep world.

may not be groundless as a theory ....