• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Factory was raided

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
Damn that’s kinda scary for us rep enthusiasts. Imagine China starts taking reps seriously and actually abolishes them.

If that happens then another country will step in to fill that gap. Too much money to be made in the rep world for the demand to go unfulfilled. At least that's my guess.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Caesar95

Horology Curious
28/9/20
Reading this makes me fear for VSF. Might purchase their new Datejust 41 first instead of waiting for a month or two

Last edited:
Reactions: kennygconspiracy

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
For all the noobs, this happens regularly every year. Someone else will fill the void in case the original factory cannot continue altogether

Reactions: Ecy and BIONONE

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Looks like you already forgot the most important detail. The 316L lie came from ZZF, not ZF.

Which is the thread that contains the 316L issue? I missed out on the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Glad I received my "last minute" AP 15500 last week...

Z8H8hS.jpg

centrum

27/7/14
This is disgusting. The CCP should either let the rep industry run or stop instead of doing these childish moves. It must be frustrating to all the factories in the fake industry. What a dick move.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

vince23

Supporter
Certified
11/1/21
As I'm interested in buying a BB58 I asked eric from geektime if I could still order a ZF BB58 as I heard the factory got raided. He answered: Don’t worry their stuffs are still working

I then asked if I could order a BB58 just like always and he said yes. Thats weird but good I think?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
As I'm interested in buying a BB58 I asked eric from geektime if I could still order a ZF BB58 as I heard the factory got raided. He answered: Don’t worry their stuffs are still working

I then asked if I could order a BB58 just like always and he said yes. Thats weird but good I think?

Sounds like my previous experience with some TDs who say yes yes it's available and then they say oh sorry it's not available, would you like to change your order? Lol

LiquidLT

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/11/18
I know a rep dealer in China, according to him, lots of factories start to go into "holiday" mode since today. To lay low for a while as the officials are sweeping around Guangzhou. Hopefully business will come back soon. After Chinese New Year presumably.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Funny how if one think of people working like crazy without sundays or holidays would think chinese then one month before cny and the full 2 weeks later are completely off

6 f weeks..not even french or italians in summer man..

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Funny how if one think of people working like crazy without sundays or holidays would think chinese then one month before cny and the full 2 weeks later are completely off

6 f weeks..not even french or italians in summer man..

Dont forget the other festivals and free days off lol.