• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Factory was raided

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
Oh shiet.. :( feel bad for them

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Prepare for delays or refunds for several models including RM, Tudor, HBB et al..

Last edited:

derrickcrash

Known Member
7/12/20
I've placed an order today with Li. The factory is receiving orders but only in a few days I'll know if they will honour it or not.
Talk about bad timing

watchski

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/06
Prepare for delays or refunds for several models including RM, HBB et al..

Translated screenshot from a local contact in Foshan, translated for people who don't read mandarin and removed the sender's details to protect the privacy.... Wish everything can be normal soon again :(

Doesn’t everyone read Mandarin? It’s so easy. ????

Reactions: Thrasher

Adders

20/3/19
A bit of a noob question here - does this happen regularly? And do these factories come back under another name?

Reactions: vcappp

trickenicke725

16/4/18
Pittsburgh
A bit of a noob question here - does this happen regularly? And do these factories come back under another name?

Usually the factory will lay low for a while until they find a new place to work. Remember that they are assembling parts from all different sources to make the watch. I'm assuming that you'll see ZF come back after CNY.

Just talked to my TD, I placed an order for the bb58 blue earlier this week, said he is unable to get anything from ZF now. Unsure if he already got mine

Last edited:

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Good lord I seriously hope they end up alright. The right coin in the right pocket may help. Here's to a speedy recovery for them!

For now, RIP Tudor/IWC/AP

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
IIRC, ZF started because Noob got raided years ago and went dark for a while. Correct me if I'm wrong. Usually the "big" factories never fall, they lay low for a while and return after greasing some hands in China.

Reactions: vcappp