• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Factory was raided

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
A bunch of factory got some issue, a factory got issue as well forgot if it's DJ, GM or EW.

Reactions: vcappp

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
I had read the thread and the previous posts but it sounded to me like you were getting more and more comfortable saying what you had on your mind, not that it was a joke.
So thanks for providing better context and updating your sentence, and sorry for the lecture ;)

I like being yelled at... but thats a different forum all together.. AHEM. ok, back to our delicious reps!

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Storm069

Sorry for the off-topic:

Haha, I just realized we both are not only in replica watches, but also love to hate a retarded, narcisstic, stupid as fuck, arrogant fat piece of sh** located at the old shivering mountain!
Maybe the real Rainer is also a member here :eek: Maybe flexing a Rolex was the key to get his two girlfriends:confused:
+1

But Mr. dragonlord is not here :D

Last edited:

Replica Envy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/20
The Chinese government doesn't like competition. Its totally acceptable for them to steal copyright materials and reverse engineer them for profits, but when someone outside the circle else does it, watch out, your not going to be heard from again! Let us all be grateful and praise the Horology Gods that the other factories remain elusive.

Reactions: vcappp

KtsItaly

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/12/20
Unfortunately a lot of factories will be raided in the next months.. seems that there is a new agreement to fight the replica world

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Unfortunately a lot of factories will be raided in the next months.. seems that there is a new agreement to fight the replica world

No worries here, agreement or not, they gonna greases some hands as usual, China isn't a regular country, you can buy almost everything from counterfeit rolex to policeman lol

KtsItaly

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
26/12/20
No worries here, agreement or not, they gonna greases some hands as usual, China isn't a regular country, you can buy almost everything from counterfeit rolex to policeman lol

yes you are right... but if there are someone that put on the table more money...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Gen will always be gen, and rep will always be rep, however close looking to gen they are. It's perfectly fine to enjoy and respect reps for what they are, I know I do. But rep owners are not necessarily more watch lovers than gen owners, and gen owners are not necessarily "brainwashed schmos". If it's someone's dream to buy a gen and they fulfill that dream for themselves, good for them.

Lots of people here have both gen and reps, and that's perfectly fine like this. There are douchebag gen owners just like there are douchebag rep owners out there, so no need to make generalities and try to sound smart because you have discovered the world of high end reps just a few months ago. Let's be respectful of everyone

Well said sir.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
WTF are you going on about? Give it a break and leave the guy alone.

Lol it's a joke in germany.

Derjenige welcher ist a Term that is used by a YouTuber that is televised and mocked on german tv shows equivalent to the office and such.

And for somebody german to not know it, is highly unlikely, hence my replies.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I have gens, and I *USED* to be like... Wear a FAKE WATCH? I would never! those disgusting shit is for LOSERS, shameful, lowly, scummy, underserving, etc etc... but u know why? because back then the fakes were SO BAD.. (the quality was nowhere near what it is now no matter what you paid, it was either gen or crap) I felt it was like someone wearing a suit that was rolled around in dog poop. but NOW these NEW high level fakes of Rolex are SO GOOD, there IS no difference between them and the rolex gens in the everyday world while living a normal life. These reps to me, are HIGH QUALITY watches. although I still feel that same about those crap fakes that still exist today. As I used to not respect someone wearing a fake a decade ago, I now totally respect anyone wearing a super rep. In addition, If someone have a COLLECTION of super reps, (or gens or mix) I would actually respect them MORE than someone who have just one gen rolex, and that is because it means they love watches enough to go though all the trouble to get all those different rep watches, not just like some brainwashed schmo who I personally know that saved up soooo long to buy what he thinks is a status symbol and flex it daily.
. :D

I don’t know, mate. I like to think that if there’s one thing we have in common, gen owners, fake owners, etc, is that we like mechanical watches. I respect all watch lovers and I’ve had great watch conversations with people that have all kinds of fakes from a humble Regmariner to high end frankens, as well as gen owners that have Seikos, Tissots, Omegas, Rolexes and so. All of them have their reasons behind their choices and they are usually interesting and funny. I respect all of them.

The exception to that rule is the people that couldn’t care less about horology, meaning they just want the watch to show off and as a symbol of status to either make some people feel they belong to their elevated circles or, even worse, to treat other people like they were less. I don’t like that kind of people and sadly the genuine/fake watch thing doesn’t apply there either, as there are people like that on both sides.

Replica Envy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/6/20
If that is all true then someday we may have to go to the Communist China's government website and start shopping directly. They are not going to throw away a thriving cash-cow.

But then again we may never want another rep again, after all communist controlled manufacturing brought us the Yugo and the GAZ 24.

miscusi

10/10/20
NYC
I don’t know, mate. I like to think that if there’s one thing we have in common, gen owners, fake owners, etc, is that we like mechanical watches.

I do like mechanical watches, I appreciate how small and precise.. , I also like quartz too. the latest thing I am looking at in quartz is the Ronda 706.1, I like the idea of quartz watches because of their superior accuracy, extremely long power reserve (years) and the convenience of having multiple complicated watches at the ready without the need for watch winders.. I say half my collection is quartz and I love them!

this is the ronda 706.1 , and a watch that uses it (just an example, Im not buying this watch) Now if they can put the 706.1 into a JLC ultrathin moon case and dial, ooo I would love that!
ZC1AaL.png

ZC1eF8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Hinclimincli

heres2thehole

Looking Around
17/2/21
Hi guys - no update yet on whether ZF will resurface. Was trying to use them to supply a IWC Le Petit Prince Pilot - in ZF's absence anyone else picked one up from another supplier they're happy with?