No announcement yet.

ZF Factory was raided

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noooooo !! I had ordered a TUD077 - Black Bay Fifty Eight 39mm SS/SS Blue ZF A2824 on the 11th.. sigh...

Comment

Would be an interesting and funny plot twist if zzf snitched on zf because they were the ones that kinda push and made the metal test thst made zzf sales go to shit. Has happened in the past in the sneakers rep world.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayalvin777 View Post
        Would be an interesting and funny plot twist if zzf snitched on zf because they were the ones that kinda push and made the metal test thst made zzf sales go to shit. Has happened in the past in the sneakers rep world.

may not be groundless as a theory ....

Comment

Originally posted by Bill_C View Post
          I was thinking the same thing.

Well, back to M2M to scratch my Tudor BB itch.

Seriously though, I am more concerned about the folks that got arrested. Chinese prison is no joke. Imagine going to jail, losing income for your family and then add the blowback your loved ones have to face over your arrest... all over some (admittedly very nice) trinkets. I hate to see my order cancelled but I hate the idea of some poor schmucks doing time over this, more.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          agreed.... Seems this is just an "easy bust" for the cops. There are far more hardened criminals that NEED to be arrested.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Comment

It looks like ZF wasn't the only one and all the other factories are going in early CNY holidays starting from today, according to puretime..

https://puretimewatch.io/news/import...ount-code.html

Comment

Originally posted by BiH855 View Post
              It looks like ZF wasn't the only one and all the other factories are going in early CNY holidays starting from today, according to puretime..

https://puretimewatch.io/news/import...ount-code.html
              :'( can't buy any watch for a month ??????
              Last edited by Venniz; 16-01-21, 16:38.

Comment

M2M

Comment

Originally posted by freediver View Post
                  M2M
                  Good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Venniz View Post

Yeah boring time incoming

Comment

Damn, bought a zf hulk on the 13th...

Comment

Originally posted by Venniz View Post

Last year was the worst. When cny ended, they came back just in time to have the entire country shut down. Not too long after. The rest of the world shut down.

Once things opened back up, everything was moving slow and even once factories opened back up. We were waiting as long as 60 days just to get QCs.

And then shipping - RWI had hundreds of "how long does DHL take?" or "trusty refuses to ship my package" or "PT said they shipped my watch weeks ago but it still hasn't left China" or "I bought a Rolex and and service isn't up to my expectations" threads. There were so many popping up every day.

I actually bought a watch and it took exactly 80 days to arrive from the day it shipped to the day it arrived. At 40 I was sure it was lost. It was like a nice surprise when it finally just showed up.

And things haven't gotten much better. 30 days isn't all that bad.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

CYN is a very long holiday. People leave their current city where they work to go back to their home cities. Most businesses are closed, people are with their families, drinking, eating, partying for many, many days.... everything stops lol

Comment

Typical government no matter what country. Have to pay to play.

Comment

Thats a pretty bad CNY for the factories. Supported them for with a IWC fortunately gotten my QC photos on 14th Jan and now i finally understood why it took so long. Hopefully they get well soon and come back again !
                              Gen : Ball Aviator / Rolex Datejust 2 116300/ Carl Bucherer Traveltec GMT/ Hamilton Pan Europ Chrono
                              Near Gen: ZF IWC Big Pilot LPP / JF AP Schumacher / XF AP Carbon Diver / PAM 127, 372, 569 / Omega PO 600m 8900/ ARF Sea Dweller V2/ VR Max 116610LV 3135/ ARF Daytona 116500/ Hublot Carbon Oceangraphic 4000m/ IWC Portugese 7 Day Blue/ FM Vanguard Ti/ Tudor Pelagos Blue

Comment

would anyone have resources to obtain a local newspaper article or news broadcast about these watch raids? I would like to see if there are photos like how when here in the USA, the police does a drug raid, they post the taken items in a pile for the media..

Comment

Working...
                                X