• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF Factory was raided

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
i think they can really make them fast, as long as they have supplies

milleasia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/9/20
are ZF still collab with ABD ...?? can someone in contact with ZF ? Or how to contact ZF ? Thanks

d.brocke

I'm Pretty Popular
Chinese goverment passed in November a new copyright law that will enter in action in june 2021, my friends in china have told me that raids are common before CNY, in all industries not only on watches, that's why a lot of factories lay low or just go ok vacation early.

Here's the article about the law:

http://www.npc.gov.cn/englishnpc/c23...a047ba81.shtml

If this doesn't drive the already rising prices of reps up ( especially the good ones like ZF ) I don't what will.
But I do hate the thought that this could really be life altering for ones that struggle to feed, clothe and home their loved ones.
May God bless you all.

Grillo

Supporter
Certified
8/1/20
Germany
End of last week I got the answer from my TD who also wrote about some raided makers...so my order (double VSF) will be delayed! :(

bupeapoop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/20
It's great to hear ZF are back as they're one of the very best factories out there when it comes to the likes of AP watches! I would hate to have seen them disappear for good!

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Sorry, once again google translate did not translate like it should.

I meant like "how hard" they where hit. like totally down?

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
I ordered a noob Daytona and my dealer told me to wait at least 1-2 weeks until noob bounces back to full recovery

P996

Horology Curious
1/4/18
I ordered a noob Daytona and my dealer told me to wait at least 1-2 weeks until noob bounces back to full recovery

Let's hope your dealer is right about the 1-2 weeks back to full recovery. I heard that the raids restarted and that Noob has been hit VERY hard.
Many other factories will also be (again) affected.

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
Let's hope your dealer is right about the 1-2 weeks back to full recovery. I heard that the raids restarted and that Noob has been hit VERY hard.
Many other factories will also be (again) affected.

People were saying the same thing about ZF only recently, with hyperbole such as “it’s different this time etc”. Look what happened there.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
From Puretime's newsletter:

Closed and probably not opening again: GMF, TBF, NOOB, V6F, V9F, JBF, Green Maker;
Closed and will reopen: AR, JF, VS, XF, VRF, KZF, OXF;
Available for delivery: EW, ZF, GF.

The 1st category is pretty scary