• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DayDate Recommendations

BarbariousEagle

Horology Curious
13/9/20
I would first like to apologize, as I am relatively new to this forum, but more importantly, I am not very good at navigating it yet. As a result, I would like to know what you wonderful people of the RWI forum think the best DayDate rep currently is. I have a SS Sub rep and am looking for a "dress watch" so I would like to know the best gold offering available.

Thanks for the help.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
I would first like to apologize, as I am relatively new to this forum, but more importantly, I am not very good at navigating it yet. As a result, I would like to know what you wonderful people of the RWI forum think the best DayDate rep currently is. I have a SS Sub rep and am looking for a "dress watch" so I would like to know the best gold offering available.

Thanks for the help.

Buy BP, if you don't care about the colour being off to real 18k gold then go YG but I would suggest the WG look if you care. Rose gold turns into a bronze colour over time.

Reactions: BarbariousEagle