• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF Factory Upcoming 126600 Sea-Dweller with Asian 2824 Movement

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Clean provide all the inserts to VSF/XF so it most likely is by them and I’ve heard from other sources that cf makes it so we will see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mmm only insert i know they provide it's the lv. Or do you have pictures of the back the insert to prove otherwise? At least on 116610ln its for sure not cf.

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Mmm only insert i know they provide it's the lv. Or do you have pictures of the back the insert to prove otherwise? At least on 116610ln its for sure not cf.

Do I have proof lol. What, are we 12 years old now. Who knows for sure, we will see as time goes by won’t we. I find most Chinese will say what you want to hear to be honest anyway so either way it looks good in the pics.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Do I have proof lol. What, are we 12 years old now. Who knows for sure, we will see as time goes by won’t we. I find most Chinese will say what you want to hear to be honest anyway so either way it looks good in the pics.

We are not 12 but what's the point of sharing information that's not been corroborated.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Take it easy, guys. Let's wait until the first watches arrive and then we'll see if the bezel numbers are bright enough. In the QC pics they look as good as on my VSF Subs.

Still good info , now where to get sellita parts ?

Good question, have no experience at all with sourcing those parts. At least full movements are easily available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raddave

thestefster

Patron
9/6/11
Brightness is good, no complaints. Can't tell the difference at a glance from my latest VSF Hulk.

Bracelet however, not as good. The clasp feels especially tinny. Manageable, but a bit of a let down. The current VSF Hulk bracelet is much better.

Some quick macro's.

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Just arrived. Quick shot with no filters or corrects applied so all the flaws show up.

Don't have much time tonight to take more but will do so over the coming days.

Wow looking great indeed. Congrats. How is the feel and sound of the bezel turning? Please share more pics. Thanks :)

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Is it me or is the date mag too big on these? My actually arrived today and looks like the old ARF did.
ffb4e488c3e4d5a63ca4d5f2c7c6e8f0.jpeg

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Is it me or is the date mag too big on these? My actually arrived today and looks like the old ARF did.
ffb4e488c3e4d5a63ca4d5f2c7c6e8f0.jpeg

Yes it is. I thought that as well...
The other thing I noticed was that the YS in OYSTER is a bit drunk.
Gen:

Andy-zhang-Sd-2.jpg

Last edited:

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
Yes you are right, looks a bit too big like the first ARF batch I own and updated with gen crystal.
Oyster looks also weird, didn't noticed that. :)

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
Looks good enough for me...£370 compared to £12500 I’ll put up with it...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Replisimio

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Yes you are right, looks a bit too big like the first ARF batch I own and updated with gen crystal.
Oyster looks also weird, didn't noticed that. :)

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

It could be just that the gasket is a bit higher causing a greater focal length but been offered another with better lower mag. Seems the ‘Y’ in Oyster is a bit odd but I doubt I’ll notice on the wrist. Replacement watch with better mag below.
a8d165bc1b27f24d52b1a9d3dab5543f.jpeg

Naths63

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/5/20
Could you put the date on 9 so I compare mine?...cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
The other thing I noticed was that the YS in OYSTER is a bit drunk.

You mean it sits a tiny bit higher than the other letters? It's baaarely visible, even rotated and extremely magnified, see below. No issue in my opinion.

ZQyFE2.jpg

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
I ordered 2 ARF and one has the magnification a bit more than other. Not a deal breaker plus I ordered one for my dad so he needs a bigger magnification so he can see it better. I am happy with the ARF. I wonder how this compares. And can the ARF Asian movement be replaced with ETA easily?

thestefster

Patron
9/6/11
Yep - larger mag is the first thing I noticed. Compared to gen the cyclops is pretty obvious side-by-side.

Is anyone selling gen crystals for these?