• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF Factory Upcoming 126600 Sea-Dweller with Asian 2824 Movement

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
XF Factory will be releasing the Sea-Dweller 126600 with Asian 2824 movement next

Unique features:
  • Hands - Best made and most accurate in the market, polished and refined on the edges
  • Bezel Insert - Latest CLEAN factory bezel insert. Bright platinum coating and no fading or blackening
  • Crown - Correct position like the genuine, unlike other Asian 2824 crown position. It can be replaced with a Swiss movement
  • Bracelet - Made 1:1 and brushed like the gen
DKZLkF.jpg

Update:

Last edited:

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Hum interesting, I always had regrets to sell my ARF. I can't wait to see this one live.

Thank you Andrew, keep us updated.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: stufuse

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
I wonder why it isn’t being launched under the VSF title and why it doesn’t have the clone 3235 as it should do. I guess they have dropped the RXF brand as they had eta only.
They need to get the cg’s right and the matte dial which ARF never got right. Only Noob so far have got the cg’s correct.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
I wonder why it isn’t being launched under the VSF title and why it doesn’t have the clone 3235 as it should do. I guess they have dropped the RXF brand as they had eta only.
They need to get the cg’s right and the matte dial which ARF never got right. Only Noob so far have got the cg’s correct.

Thought the same!

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Replisimio

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Aren't those two separate factories?

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Thanks for the info! I like the fact that rep factories even have a website. How come those aren't shut down by the Swiss Watch Industry?

Maybe that's because they don't actually directly sell their product. The dealers have their websites regularly shut down though.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Thanks for the info! I like the fact that rep factories even have a website. How come those aren't shut down by the Swiss Watch Industry?
And they probably don't know the websites. I talk about reps every day of my life and just found vsfs site 3 days ago and tbags the k ly one I know (and I still have doubts whether it's real).

and as someone else mentioned, they're not really doing anything. They're not selling products.

Wow thx Ryan for the update!

I think you mean Andrew. Lol. Just FYI.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19

Noob does (or did) such a good job with dials.

The Rolex version - when you look at it, is a very flat black dial. Noob is the only factory which got this right. Also the. Marker size and placement is better, the date wheel (obviously), the 3235 movement, the lume color and lume ring, the red lettering all look really great on the noob.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
3235 on a Noob 126600?
Ah, ok.foumd it. ;)

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

trustytime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
3/4/16
Both are under the same owner. Here http://www.vs-china.com/10388.html

Please note that that is not the real factory. It is just someone else using factory name to post, probably another dealer in China.

Factories do not create any website, and many are using factories names to create sites to sell.

Do be careful of some scam sites.

Thanks

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Oh, I've been waiting for this! My favourite watch, now with what looks to have decent CGs, dial markers and SEL fitting.

trustytime Andrew, thanks for the info. Any idea on timeframe and price? And will there be a comparison next to gen, similar to what you've done with the VSF subs?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Never really liked the dial markers of my ARF and if the crystal and bracelet are on the same level as the new VSF Subs, it's an instant buy for me.

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
I hope they get the dial closer to gen than others previously. I’m happy to get a 2824 version as it’s an easy swap to Swiss should the need arise!

H7-25

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/11/18
Are there any news if the 126660 Deepsea D-Blue with 44mm is coming as well?
I am really behind this one and wondering that no factory besides Noob has done a rep yet.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited: