• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

XF Factory Upcoming 126600 Sea-Dweller with Asian 2824 Movement

Mvb

Horology Curious
1/8/21
Nederland
I love the reps, especially the top quality ones, god...if I had bought and sold as many gens as reps I would have lost £1000s, give me the option to try loads of different watches without spending a fortune on a gen and then realising that I am not that keen on it!!!...so ..simple sell it on for near enough what I paid for it and try another, at least with a top quality rep you can wear it for a while and see how you feel about it, not just for 2 mins with a genuine in a shop, this XF is the 2nd SD43 iv had, after having a ARF V3 before, wishing I’d never sold it though...this XF to my inexperienced eyes is the better of the 2 and the ARF was great!!!...this is definitely NWBG...great lume on the XF as well...lol
a871809539ae0dd57b3d0b518021e193.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great stuff and feedback. I want to have also a rep and would like to ask where you have purchased this xf rep?

Mvb

Horology Curious
1/8/21
Nederland
Noob does (or did) such a good job with dials.

The Rolex version - when you look at it, is a very flat black dial. Noob is the only factory which got this right. Also the. Marker size and placement is better, the date wheel (obviously), the 3235 movement, the lume color and lume ring, the red lettering all look really great on the noob.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Where can I find the noob version to buy?

Mvb

Horology Curious
1/8/21
Nederland
A straight on shot
3c2d5d911be65aeae82f674b234fb9e6.jpg

reading more info and You have posted great feedback and pictures! Thanks for sharing that! How is your experience with the latest Rolex sea-dweller 126600? Still happy with it and if so, can you share if the movement is ok or should I wait for the update? Would like to order one and want to reach out

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Mvb from my understanding, XF and Noob are not operating at the moment due to raids that occurred starting in April 2021. You best bet for 126600 would be ARF V4 or GMF.

2005 Seadweller

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/1/24
I found an Asia 2824 Noob version on Trusty Times site , I’m having issues paying for it via online WU, I’m going to try going to a WU location and sending payment.