• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Upgrade: SKY-DWELLER 326934 SS NOOB

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
A little birdie (TD) told me that this model is currently undergoing an upgrade from the factory. I wonder if they have worked out how to automatically move the month instead of manual adjustment of the bezel. It would be interesting to find out.

Has anybody else heard anything?

ffuhcu

14/7/16
Wearing mine today.

I think the most obvious flaws that would seem to be quick wins of the type we usually see are the dial printing. Specifically shrinking the text just below the central hands and also properly curving the numbers on the 24 hour ring.

ViperGTS

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
1/1/10
Which TD? I currently have one on order from Puretime, its been almost 3 weeks and they still havent sourced a watch for me :( going to ask for a refund and wait (unless someone wants to sell me theirs)

man5on90

Even a Copy Gives You a Distinctive Feeling
Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Which TD?

Ryan from InTime.
I tried ordering one from him but he has no stock.

Also, keep in mind that if you want to hurry the process up because you think it's taking too long, just log your feedback here on RWI under the Puretime forum. I can assure you that they will respond quickly. That's what I did with another TD. But you have to be patient, as there is a lengthy process involved from their end.

PureTime - Buyer Reviews (Link)
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/puretime-watches-international

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Along with the print issues, hopefully they take care of the added thickness on an already thick watch.
They can leave the smaller font though. Not sure what Rolex thought adding such a fat datewheel... looks like they started sourcing parts from the same place as ARF :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ffuhcu and man5on90