• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Brexit => how to get you rep in EUR

PET

Horology Curious
10/9/18
Brexit is here and it’s unsure to order reps from UK into EUR (still feels strange writing this down). Earlier today my LV VSF ordered at KS Watches was cancelled since shipment cannot be guaranteed. Great guy to work with but I now need to place a new order and find a thrusted dealer who can get this safely into EUR and accepts PayPal at a fair price. Any recent experience / advise how to work this out? I searched the thrusted rep dealers section and look like they are triangling via UK and could not find and Brexit updates.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Ryan from intime hasn't been using the UK for shipping in a while now.

Maybe go to him then.

PET

Horology Curious
10/9/18
Thanks for the reply. I think Intime is only accepting CreditCard or bitcoins?

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I use a dealer not TD here and he hasn't use the triangular shipping via UK for some months now. I live in Germany. My dealer ships with 4px via a third country in the EU. Dont ask me how it's done cuz i have no idea but the shipping label on the package is actually in german and the sender address is German.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Jtime also sends to Europe via a 3rd country. No problem so far

Reactions: Jayalvin777

PET

Horology Curious
10/9/18
Thanks for feedback so far. I got a tip on YourWatch, they are in Probation at the moment. They ship both from China and EU. Service via EU, Paypal accepted. China pricing is better but if you are in a rush they have some EU stock (seems). Any experience?

PET

Horology Curious
10/9/18
This is exactly why I am looking for a different way. UK is for the time being a no go. No one knows

Last edited:

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I think they will repack it in UK and send it with a low value. I cannot image that packages from uk will get checked the same way that packages from china will.

They will check it 2000% sure, i can tell you because i have experience with this. all packages get check. The Uk is not part of european union no more therefore Zollamt applies same procedure like they do to any package outside of eu. Trying to helo yoi avoid a headache

Last edited:

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
This is how my dealer ships. He uses 4px and don't know how it works but they send to Belgium and then goes to germany. Shipping label was im German and sender has a german address. Watch will arrive tomorrow, 6 working days in total from China to Germany.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rheinischerjung

24/11/18
They will, all packages get check. The Uk is not part of european therefore Zollamt applies same procedure. I can tell you from experience and trying to help you avoid a headache
I ordered at trustytime and asked Andrew again about their uk shipping.
Not all packages are opened at the Zollamt. I hope they will find a way to get it safe to germany.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I ordered at trustytime and asked Andrew again about their uk shipping.
Not all packages are opened at the Zollamt. I hope they will find a way to get it safe to germany.

I'm telling you from my experience, if you dont believe me go amd check the post sead did thst theyre not taking eu customers atm. Your package might not be opened but you will have to pay VAT and brokerage fees.

Last edited:
Reactions: rangan

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
Btw, this is the Rolex section.......anyhow......

4PX is the way to go from GHZ to EU. 9 days for my last shipment. 30 USD cost.
I have used it for my last 5 watches without any problems. Last shipment was
delivered by Hermès. UK deliveries in the past took more then 3 week,
sometimes 4.