• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New ROF Factory GMTs - Please share your thoughts

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
VRF dial looks closer to the gen digital dial and the ROF looks closer to the Noob. But on the wrist, I think any of these dials are acceptable. YMMV depending on your OCD, lol.

Z65UqL.jpg

Thanks buddy :)

Reactions: KJ2020

ornateLover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/20
So interested in pulling trigger on this. But I wonder if the watch feels well made and bracelet quality

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Great review! Thank you for the extensive input! Always appreciate your analysis [mention]KJ2020 [/mention] . I too, was impressed with the inserts on their offerings and I’m tempted to scoop up their Pepsi and try it out. Do you think that’d be a wise decision vs the Noob V11?

My “Tin Foil Hat” has me wondering if this offering is similar to the RXF submariner one.... perhaps it’s a precursor to a VSF release... most likely not, but you never know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My thought exactly. Saving my chastity belt for VSF's BLRO....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Great review! Thank you for the extensive input! Always appreciate your analysis [mention]KJ2020 [/mention] . I too, was impressed with the inserts on their offerings and I’m tempted to scoop up their Pepsi and try it out. Do you think that’d be a wise decision vs the Noob V11?

My “Tin Foil Hat” has me wondering if this offering is similar to the RXF submariner one.... perhaps it’s a precursor to a VSF release... most likely not, but you never know!

I still think the Noob Pepsi insert is king bro. The ROF insert looks too close to the VRF not to be the same source.

srhoque

28/11/18
I still think the Noob Pepsi insert is king bro. The ROF insert looks too close to the VRF not to be the same source.

Exactly my thoughts, still Noob insert is the best. I really want a good meteorite dial and was thinking about the ROF but I don't want to give away the Noob v11 Pepsi and DJF dial that just arrived. Maybe I will get a BP dial that had the WG DW window

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19
KJ2020 If/when you get in the meteorite from ROF in-the-flesh, can you post some shots of it up here with comparison to DJF/GMF? Idk if I trust TD photos, maybe it'll be less blue in person / different lighting

Reactions: stufuse

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Exactly my thoughts, still Noob insert is the best. I really want a good meteorite dial and was thinking about the ROF but I don't want to give away the Noob v11 Pepsi and DJF dial that just arrived. Maybe I will get a BP dial that had the WG DW window

This 18 transition is appalling. I would rather have the brighter ROF/VRF, minor speed bump and all.

Reactions: oridian

srhoque

28/11/18
This 18 transition is appalling. I would rather have the brighter ROF/VRF, minor speed bump and all.

In person, the 18 transitions are barely visible at wrist distance (although v11 transitions are better. Its just a matter of individual QC, the one you posted is on the bad side). What is more evident is the color and Noob is more appealing to my eyes. Have 3 Noob Pepsi with better QC and will not trade any of them for a VRF/ROF (which insert I also own)

Reactions: weezkid and stufuse

mrlemonjello

Known Member
22/4/20
Pietros -I just reread my question and realized it could be answered 2 ways depending on which part of the caseback I'm thinking of. I know there's the center section of the caseback with the teeth that sticks out. I was thinking about the outer edges where they meet up with the case. It looks like the gen and ARF are both flat and the others stick out a little.

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
I bought the Pepsi, hopefully good.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

Can Pepsi inserts by Noob be purchased separately? Different factories tend to be stingy with what they sell alone. But if possible it's definitely a better option than their whole watch itself.

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
Can Pepsi inserts by Noob be purchased separately? Different factories tend to be stingy with what they sell alone. But if possible it's definitely a better option than their whole watch itself.

Yes, I’ve ordered the noob insert separately to replace my vrf ;)

Reactions: Duckber

JordanEleven

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/5/20
I went ahead and ordered the ROF Pepsi. I’ll post some approved QC pics once I receive them.

Me too, I hope that in days I will receive the qc pics

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk