• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Submariner 126610LN Review & Macros

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Also, I forgot to add that the blue tinted gens are not limited to one model. Gen owners had mentioned the blue tint across a few models, I remember one of them being a white Explorer II (the one with the orange GMT hand.)

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
I actually did a search last week on blue tints on R*lexforums. Apparently, there are gens that do have blue tint on their cyclops as well. Supposedly it depends on the method or manufacturer that is used to do the actual AR coating. But from multiple posts and threads on R*lexforums, there are gen owners who do report the blue tint on their gens as well.

Thank you. I also take it that there are ones without blue hue? If that's the case, both models would be correct.

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Thank you. I also take it that there are ones without blue hue? If that's the case, both models would be correct.

I believe the majority of gens lack the blue hue from the AR. That's probably why people were asking about it on the forum since it is more rare than the colorless AR.

Reactions: sukwonee

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Wow amazing piece and even better review....especially the macro photos! Thank you. Looking forward to daylight and wrist shots too please.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Here's a comparison shot I did with a gen DJ41 datewheel vs. ARF. You can see how much bleeding the print of the ARF has, which is probably causing the issue with the bold date windows.

ZnlmP8.jpg

Hey mate,

Super, super pictures! the watch looks really clean and well assembled. It’s hard to believe it’s a rep!

Regarding the DW, I’ve said this all along, was the same On the 3135s the ones people used to think were updates were just better printed.

Let’s see some more pics when you have time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: YellowFin

grapes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/19
Thank you so much for this post. Was waiting to see this. What a watch!

Lawny

23/7/19
UK
Stunning pictures! Thank you very much. Still can’t decide on this or the LV :eek:

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
Here's a lume shot, totally forgot about that in the first run.

Those are all shot with daylight only. I'm too lazy to set up studio lighting for my watch pics.
Great Pics for Shure.????
I have the same watch, second batch.
Very pleased with it.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

cjt202020

Renowned Member
Supporter
3/2/14
[mention]YellowFin [/mention] amazing pictures. I have the exact same chip on left hand side of clasp, also from Sead uk stock

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
Here's a lume shot, totally forgot about that in the first run.

Those are all shot with daylight only. I'm too lazy to set up studio lighting for my watch pics.

Lume looks great and colour consistent, this rep just gets better and better, can’t wait for my QC’s to come through.

Davici93

Horology Curious
30/9/20
And a quick wristshot with my smartphone.

It look‘s amazing ! Can‘t wait for my QC‘s picture from Ryan by Intime05. Can you tell without a magnifying glass that it is a Rep watch? Or is the watch really so good that you can't tell?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
It look‘s amazing ! Can‘t wait for my QC‘s picture from Ryan by Intime05. Can you tell without a magnifying glass that it is a Rep watch? Or is the watch really so good that you can't tell?
Honest answer: yes, I can tell from the crystal/cyclops. It's not bad, but still not perfect. Not sure if anyone you'll meet in everyday life would notice. If he can, he's probbaly a fellow member. Most gen owners have no idea about the stuff analyzed on sub-atomic level on RWI. ;)