• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex Sub 124060 No-Date Replica?

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
Hey,

It’s been a while since I’ve visited here so I hope everyone is well, unfortunately my previous Replica Sub was stolen at the start of last year and although I thought I wouldn’t miss it and at first I didn’t eventually I’ve found that I’d like to replace it with the more recent 2020 model. I’m trying to find a good replica of the new 124060 No-Date Sub if anyone can recommend one? I’ve had a look through a few of the stickies but didn’t notice any (it’s possible the 2020 hasn’t been cloned yet - if not or if they are still only so/so what would be the next best thing (newer model the better)).

Thanks in advance,
XIII

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Hey,

It’s been a while since I’ve visited here so I hope everyone is well, unfortunately my previous Replica Sub was stolen at the start of last year and although I thought I wouldn’t miss it and at first I didn’t eventually I’ve found that I’d like to replace it with the more recent 2020 model. I’m trying to find a good replica of the new 124060 No-Date Sub if anyone can recommend one? I’ve had a look through a few of the stickies but didn’t notice any (it’s possible the 2020 hasn’t been cloned yet - if not or if they are still only so/so what would be the next best thing (newer model the better)).

Thanks in advance,
XIII

Not repped yet. But VSF date version seems to be everyone's favorite at the moment (and there is a thread with hundreds of replies on this watch).

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
Not repped yet. But VSF date version seems to be everyone's favorite at the moment (and there is a thread with hundreds of replies on this watch).

Ah, no dice can’t handle the cyclops so I guess I’ll just have to wait it out until the no-date drops

Reactions: Thrasher

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
40mm nodate by zzf till 41 releases.....

Cheers, I’m half tempted to hold and see what the next version looks like, I just checked out the VSF 126610LN thread and it looks a world better than what my old Sub rep looked.

Reactions: macarone

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
I would wait for VSF to release it. It’s slotted to be their best drop IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doc.77

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA

I’m not sure, I mean they’re known for xtal cyclops and getting dw centered, how would this apply to a NoDate?

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19

Reactions: Mang_Jose

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
I’m not sure, I mean they’re known for xtal cyclops and getting dw centered, how would this apply to a NoDate?

When I compare the VSF LV, LB and LN crystals to my Gen 114060, The xtal itself is top notch so still be great W/O the cyclops.

W/O the DW you don’t have the issue of it being left positioned.

Plus the movement by VSF is worth it.

Major issue could be the rehaut, given previous drops this could be hit or miss in the initial launch.

Last edited:

UnluckyXIII

Known Member
22/8/17
I ended up ordering a 126610LN, the VSF version looked fantastic so rather than wait I decided to pull the trigger on it, I can always grab a 124060 at a later date (possibly the LV). Shipped on the weekend so hopefully will have it in a few weeks.

A3-CC1692-412-C-4946-ACDB-F02-C92-FD2-B8-B.jpg

I asked the TD about the 124060 and to their knowledge it wasn’t currently on the cards (at least not right now) but with the pace VSF are knocking them out that could change on a week-by-week basis.

Reactions: Doc.77

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Good choice. That is, I reckon we'll be waiting a LONG time for the 124060 (or 114060, for that matter) from VSF.

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Good choice. That is, I reckon we'll be waiting a LONG time for the 124060 (or 114060, for that matter) from VSF.

I’m actually hoping they just bypass the 11 to* focus on a NWBIG 124060. I imagine demand will be much higher for the 12 series. Most consumers just want the latest, newest model.

Last edited: