• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sea-Dweller Two Tone 126603 arf or gmf ?

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
Sea-Dweller Two Tone SS/YG 126603 ARF
and
Sea-Dweller Two Tone SS/YG Wrapped Gold 126603 GMF.

What do think guys ? I know some got the ARF, but is there some happy owner of the GMF ?
its 220$ difference so I hope there is some extra value on the GMF or at last its a bit better.

Many are negative toward two tones, but I have a full gold daytona and very happy with the gold plating. Impossible to see the difference with all my real gold djewelry anyway.

Some input of GMF vs ARF See-dweller are welcom thanks.

Reactions: Lawny

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
Jennifer from Puretime recommend ARF over the more expensive GMF.
Why is that I dont know. GMF is newer and wrapped.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19

Sent from the RWI App

JunkMan69

Looking Around
12/7/21
Flay i have a GMF I would part with for cheaper since it’s slightly used. PM me if interested.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Go ARF. GMF and BP will piss you off once you receive it.

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Thanks but can you tell me why.
The Gmf is newer, and wrapped.

GMF have really cheap feeling bracelets with sharp enough edges to cut steel. Lugs are crap. Wrapped doesn't matter since the colour is off on all precious metal replicas. Some buyers plate it with real gold anyways so no point spending extra on wrapped if you wanna go down a similar route.

Itto

Bizzarro Superman
Patron
Certified
26/9/17
The 9th gate
My honest advice is, get the arf. The gold color is spot on and the watch simply has that premium gen-like feel. Absolutely no issues with gold fading on my arf sub.

Flay

Known Member
27/10/19
My honest advice is, get the arf. The gold color is spot on and the watch simply has that premium gen-like feel. Absolutely no issues with gold fading on my arf sub.

still available after all those raid nad +++

alfajor

26/6/15
Conus
I have a Gen 126603 and bought a ARF TT for rotation (things are getting crazy on the streets) What a huge disappointment, yeah they look similar from a certain distance but feels cheap and rough on my wrist, very far from the real thing.
Panerais super reps are a whole different story.

JCR

Horology Curious
6/9/21
Canada 🇨🇦
I have a Gen 126603 and bought a ARF TT for rotation (things are getting crazy on the streets) What a huge disappointment, yeah they look similar from a certain distance but feels cheap and rough on my wrist, very far from the real thing.

How far is the gold off on the ARF from Gen? Could you share some pictures? I really want to pull the trigger on our 126603. From what I’ve read the ARF is the best choice?

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe

The worst thing you can do is to own gen and rep of same models. For the Panerais, well they are in the past now along with VSF...

ross29

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/10/09

:ttiwwop:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
The worst thing you can do is to own gen and rep of same models. For the Panerais, well they are in the past now along with VSF...

I'm not sure why it's the worst thing, I have the ZF rep of my AP 15400 as well as the ZF rep of my Rolex 116610 and I'm happy with them