• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New Submariner Series Review (Incl. Comparison Pics vs Gen)

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
As for the glidelock there are also tolerance even in gens. Talking about the movement problems theyre really few cases, i have heard more horror stories from the vr but both are very reliable movements, ir is always a matter of luck.
​​​One watchsmith friend of mine did a livestream on reddit where he was servicing a vs3135, he said its better assembled and oiled than the vr but if you dont believe me you can check that for yourself.

I completely agree that no matter the difference of opinions there no reason for name-calling but there are so members around that do the same and that they religiously defend factories. At least if you gonna shill for a factory, it shouldn't be the one lying to their customers twice lol

Did not know that about the VR-Movements, all the ones I got are running smooth and precise. Maybe I am a bit lucky here. Curious about a watchmakers opinion on a 3235. Going to send my 126610LV to interaktiv tomorrow for a service and the Repair of the crown stem.

Yeah, the 904L issue was a real dealbreaker. At least it came to light and now they use best bracelets in the market together with ARF.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Did not know that about the VR-Movements, all the ones I got are running smooth and precise. Maybe I am a bit lucky here. Curious about a watchmakers opinion on a 3235. Going to send my 126610LV to interaktiv tomorrow for a service and the Repair of the crown stem.

Yeah, the 904L issue was a real dealbreaker. At least it came to light and now they use best bracelets in the market together with ARF.

Its always a matter of luck in the rep world lol. So far i remember only ome watchmaker has service his vs3235 he modded it with gen auto wind module and gen balance complete. He also said movement was super good. Yeah, good that they have that arf partnership going on bur until i dknt see a metal test of those i wont believe theyre 904l as they claim.

Ernesteka

Supporter
Certified
1/5/20
Its always a matter of luck in the rep world lol. So far i remember only ome watchmaker has service his vs3235 he modded it with gen auto wind module and gen balance complete. He also said movement was super good. Yeah, good that they have that arf partnership going on bur until i dknt see a metal test of those i wont believe theyre 904l as they claim.

I saw a test made by Li which proved 904L in their V3 Versions. But please don’t ask me for the exact post lol.

Will ask interaktiv what a thinks about the Movement and then post it here somewhere.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Seems like clean got the SEL right on every QC I've seen so far. That's a nice thing.

Last edited:

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
One watchsmith friend of mine did a livestream on reddit where he was servicing a vs3135, he said its better assembled and oiled than the vr but if you dont believe me you can check that for yourself.

I also saw that disassembling and have to agree the VS indeed looks like an upgrade to the vr movement in many therms, although the vr is already really nice! the vs looked oiled okay, at least not dry and the autowind has the jewel which the vr is missing plus it looks more refined. But at the end we have to see the longtime reviews, the one in the video had an issue with one reversing wheel, it was scratching against the upper bridge, maybe dirt stuck between the wheel and bridge or poor fit..
Do you have information from luca what caused the scratching on that reversing wheel ?

Last edited:

xelbon

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/11/20
So no ZZF is called Clean? This is the equivalent of a ZZF V4?

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Yes you can regard this clean Version as zzf v4, there's a big review on the first page of this thread which shows all the updates

Also the price is an upgrade lmao
Don't get why td's still selling the zzf v3 114060 at 478 when the clean which allegedly is an "upgrade" and cost 438. All this weird moves will cost zzf Some clients.

Reactions: BiH855

BiH855

18/3/19
Germany
Also the price is an upgrade lmao
Don't get why td's still selling the zzf v3 114060 at 478 when the clean which allegedly is an "upgrade" and cost 438. All this weird moves will cost zzf Some clients.

Yeah don't get this either, think that's the point which confuses our new rep friends.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
Looks amazing! Hands, rahaut and the markers looks gen

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
Hands look amazing. Shame the crystal on the one above is a bit skew-whiff.
All they then need to do is the crown guards.

ziggycharly

17/6/17
How is the Crystal on zzf/CF these days? Is there a black hole to at least rival VSF?