• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Clean Factory New Submariner Series Review (Incl. Comparison Pics vs Gen)

CsViking

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
28/11/21
But if you put a gen crystal in your CF it won't improve the case side taper or crown guards, only thing that will improve that is replacing the case. I really can't see how it can be 'the best replica submariner out there' if it failed at the start line, the case, the chassis of the watch is not a good clone of the genuine Submariner case. Putting a gen crystal on it will only improve the crystal and remove the white ring effect the rep crystals causes.

Put that gen crystal on your VSF along with your CF bracelet, then you've got a watch imo.
Vsf has worst case I will post pictures tomorrow with the gen watch vsf and clean … if you trim the crown guards in clean clean has best case best rehaut … and you will see that vsf case is smaller than gen … and the metal if vsf it’s not as shine as the gen and the clean also … clean has better insert better bracelet better dial vsf has wrong dial … the silver around the lume is thin and the dial is with the 300m not with 300 m(space between 300 and m) and the dials with 300m are the dial with thick silver around the lumes… so dial it’s wrong also hands are rly bad in vsf compare to clean … clean wins in case becouse the only problem is the crown guards that can solve with trim .. vsf has rly bad rehaut and smaller case so you can’t increase the size … also has no shine like it should and as I said I will post photos tommorrow and you will see they are night and day completely another level and one more thing…. I have these watches on hulk version and the dial of vsf are off … look like yellow and very light green … on clean you will see deep green really deep deep dark green I can’t really believe how bad vsf it is … I thought to before get the clean that the vsf was best but now I think vsf are good only for the movement and for the crystal… 2 really good thinks but every thing no…

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Did you overlook this before you made that post?

Here is one of those I made earlier.. this is VSF with CF bracelet and a gen sub, these are as good as identical imo (and I was there)..

I promise there were no mirrors involved. You can have a go at spot the difference here..

jpUkt8.jpg
jpUdeR.jpg
jpUT0L.jpg
jpUPPQ.jpg
jpUwNK.jpg

I believe what I can see rather than your opinion which is contrary to the visual presented above?

Last edited:
Reactions: mandipan

karva

Looking Around
31/12/21
CHEATED BY ZIQUAN YANG
Tel: +852 6844 6017

** DO NOT SEND ANY MONEY **

He claims to be from the CLEAN FACTORY.

Please be aware of this crook who took £450 for a Panda and now blocked me from WhatsApp & his mobile

I have reported him to the Chinese Embassy Consular Division, Action Fraud & UK & Hong Kong Police

Please message him on my behalf & expose this cheat

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
27/12/12
Vsf has worst case I will post pictures tomorrow with the gen watch vsf and clean

Can’t wait to see the pics.

I have a gen 116610 & a VS 116610.

Have had my VS 126610 next to a gen 126610.

Have also seen some great comparisons on this forum.

Your findings appear to contradict what I’ve personally seen so look forward to your photo lineup.

Reactions: timmywatch

timmywatch

Renowned Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/11/16
Can’t wait to see the pics.

I have a gen 116610 & a VS 116610.

Have had my VS 126610 next to a gen 126610.

Have also seen some great comparisons on this forum.

Your findings appear to contradict what I’ve personally seen so look forward to your photo lineup.

So you have the same opinion as streetfighter on vsf subs?

you agree with them being so super well made and near 1:1?

Had some that disappointed me severely, had 2 that where well made. Never had one next to a gen though

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
Vsf has worst case I will post pictures tomorrow with the gen watch vsf and clean … if you trim the crown guards in clean clean has best case best rehaut … and you will see that vsf case is smaller than gen … and the metal if vsf it’s not as shine as the gen and the clean also … clean has better insert better bracelet better dial vsf has wrong dial … the silver around the lume is thin and the dial is with the 300m not with 300 m(space between 300 and m) and the dials with 300m are the dial with thick silver around the lumes… so dial it’s wrong also hands are rly bad in vsf compare to clean … clean wins in case becouse the only problem is the crown guards that can solve with trim .. vsf has rly bad rehaut and smaller case so you can’t increase the size … also has no shine like it should and as I said I will post photos tommorrow and you will see they are night and day completely another level and one more thing…. I have these watches on hulk version and the dial of vsf are off … look like yellow and very light green … on clean you will see deep green really deep deep dark green I can’t really believe how bad vsf it is … I thought to before get the clean that the vsf was best but now I think vsf are good only for the movement and for the crystal… 2 really good thinks but every thing no…
You have no a idea what are you talking about……….

CsViking

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
28/11/21
LETS SEE THE COMPARISSON VSF VS CLEAN (I HAVE TO SAY CLEAN HAS GEN CRYSTAL)
Lets start ...Lets start with the rehaut
jpilgt.jpg
jpiQ4F.jpg
jpiCo2.jpg

As you can see no need words to see how bad rehaut is on VSF and one picture of them are not mine are from the thread who has the best hulk and i will continue with photos of who has the best hulk to see how wrong is the case of vsf .. and its smaller.
jpikts.jpg
jpid53.jpg
jpiT0n.jpg
jpiPPE.jpg

as you can see the shape of the case its wrong and you cant make it right becouse its smalles look at the bezel it pops out and on the gen the case pops out not the bezel... i can post pictures to see that and crown guards are not the shame and again you cant make them 100% near gen becouse vsf case its more trimmed.....

i will continue now to CF vs VSF (VSF its new in these pictures not fading and you will see the insert platinum color againts the CF just focus on that and on the dial colour)
jpmWbE.jpg
jpmeDF.jpg
jpmUX2.jpg
jpm5qt.jpg
jpmoRs.jpg
jpmiUn.jpg
jpmmQ3.jpg

as you can see the colour and the dial of the clean its deep dark green and on vsf its bright with yellow colourts and all the quality of the watch its night and day only in verry good light as i post one rly good picture of vsf with realy rich colours on platinums and the green... its looks like another watch but lets face it you dont want a watch to be good in only great light... and you can see ont he next pictures in the same place ( i know its a different angle but i sold vsf and i cant make better the comparison but and with this angle you can see how bad is VSF compare to CF look at the green and platinum colors )
jpmYsk.jpg
jpmOnD.jpg
jpmIhY.jpg

and finally i will post a picture with lower light on CF to see the colours are in dark really rich
jpm1Zo.jpg

AND IM NOT HATE VSF I WAS FAN OF IT I MADE A POST ABOUT VSF HAS THE BEST CLONE MOVEMENT EVER..... ITS JUST TRUE WHEN I GET CLEAN FACTORY WATCH I WAS SOCKED
You know CF has ARF bracelet its better than VSF also VSF using 904L on case 316L on crown 316 L glasp ... and CF is all 904L.... also the hands are better on CF ... i cant find anything good compares to CF except the crystal and the movement... i think GAME IS OVER (i can keep saying the line between the insert and the bezel on CF its like geniue and on VSF its not... the markers inside are right on CF and on VSF its now i can prove it with photos and i can say many things... on brecelet?? the gap between the glasp?the feeling on rotation the bezel?the pearl?? the rehaut missline with the dial?i can go further... with the numbers on datewheel? 3,13,23,30,31 on VSF number 3 its way of it has lines on the center that rolex doesnt have so the datewheel its really good but if somebody knows they can see fake datewhell on those numbers in a picture in a second ... really guys... VSF in 2022 its off )
i have to say that the CF has geniue crystal so it has the avandage here... so ofc with the CF crystal would look not so good but if you change the crystal everything on the watch its dope... and on vsf after you see another level its not reasson to franken.... becouse case its wrong (BAD rehaur and not good case.) not so good insert and bezel... not the best bracelet... not good dial (clearly on hulk) so what to keep from VSF ? the movement? only the movement... and think that vsf its closed so you need more money to get a VSF ... and with that money you can add a little more extra to get the gen crystal...

Last edited:
Reactions: Rusty_Shackleford

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Before you add more, show again on these pics where exactly the vsf and gen are a different size where the bezel and crown guards meet like you did in the separate example pictures above.

20834502-2d9c-4407-befe-277a4212fc41

jpUkt8.jpg
jpUdeR.jpg
jpUT0L.jpg
jpUPPQ.jpg
jpUwNK.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Where is the different size bezel/lug you are talking about now?
These are identical buddy.

Last edited:

mandipan

Sic Mundus Creatus Est
Certified
18/11/13
But if you put a gen crystal in your CF it won't improve the case side taper or crown guards, only thing that will improve that is replacing the case. I really can't see how it can be 'the best replica submariner out there' if it failed at the start line, the case, the chassis of the watch is not a good clone of the genuine Submariner case. Putting a gen crystal on it will only improve the crystal and remove the white ring effect the rep crystals causes.

Put that gen crystal on your VSF along with your CF bracelet, then you've got a watch imo.

Would you recommend to swap vsf/cf bracelet also on the 126610 series?

CsViking

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
28/11/21
Before you add more, show again on these pics where exactly the vsf and gen are a different size where the bezel and crown guards meet like you did in the separate example pictures above.

20834502-2d9c-4407-befe-277a4212fc41

jpUkt8.jpg
jpUdeR.jpg
jpUT0L.jpg
jpUPPQ.jpg
jpUwNK.jpg

Where is the different size bezel/lug you are talking about now?
These are identical buddy.
[/QUOTE]
Man I post pictures on the case from another thread with close view and my vsf wasn’t good on the case like the photos I posted .. your vsf looks good on the shape where I said that the vsf it’s smaller yours it’s fine I don’t know why mine wasn’t and it was also s19… You are lucky?? You were not lucky and all vsf are fine except a small amount of them and I had one of the bad cases?? I don’t know but even if the case it’s good rehaut it’s not … and everything else as I said maybe the black submariner the black dial it’s not bad becouse it’s not hard to get the black colour on the dial … but you can see your silver around the lumes the circles lumes are thin on vsf compare to gen in the same photo … vsf it’s a decent watch I believe if you pay it 600 and under and it’s not for franken … in 2022 in 2021 was the best becouse it had the best for the time bezel insert best movement good dials good not the best bracelet and the best crystal on replica so the hype was right was a good watch but now I think it’s not the best out there

Last edited:

CsViking

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
28/11/21
Photos also can’t show how they are in reality I don’t know for black submariner becouse a lot of people say that the platinum on the bezel in black insert is from vsf and it’s good (clean insert v3 with platinum from vsf,, and in green it was all cf and the platinum )so maybe the problem is on the hulk becouse a lot of threads here say for the bad green colour on dial and I can say also the bad platinum colour on the insert … and my case wasn’t good rehaut wasn’t good so for me hulk was off maybe the black it’s a good to go and in 2022 if you pass some things you get the movement and the best crystal in rep so for black I can’t say anything … hulk vsf I can’t change my mind it’s bad

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Would you recommend to swap vsf/cf bracelet also on the 126610 series?

Absolutely, the endlinks on the VS126610 are a good bit worse than they are on the 116. Though there are more options now in 41mm, there's RF + JVS to choose from too, these have both demonstrated really good looking endlinks.

@CsViking.. I'm the first to criticise VSF when I encounter an issue. I slam them over their crap endlinks on both Sub models, I slammed them again when the shitty bracelet fell apart after 9 months of use. I slam them all the time for leaving their casebacks loose leaving the factory. You are right the bezel platinum will fade (its a CF bezel btw), there may be something to the bezel/lug size issue but that issue belongs in the 126610 thread, not this one. I think their cyclops is shit too and yes the rim around the markers is a tiny bit thin compared to gen (but can you really see it in the pics above!?) and the rehaut alignment and etching falls short as well. It's a replica. However, when I pull apart the the other offerings too, they have even more issues than that, so in my opinion, vsf is best pick of a flawed bunch, It's biggest flaw (weak SELS) can be fixed with a bracelet swap then you got a really really close replica of the gen Submariner. No angle grinders or major mod works required, surely these pics above speak for themselves?

Want the best Sub?

Last edited:
Reactions: Octagon77

CsViking

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
28/11/21
StreetFighter my VSF didnt fade i care of it i look photos from the first day and the platinum was to dark in low lights many ppl said they fade but mine dont... as i said before many ppl say also that the black insert on vsf never fades... becouse vsf paint it not clean ... i dont know i never had an issue with fading i had vsf 7 months and it was like new.. i will say it again in hulk version its night and day on colours on the insert and the dial but also i see different on metal its more shiny on CF.. we are here to speak about details that no one maybe notice them ever but they are there we try to be as close as possible to gen... maybe i see shiny the CF becouse of the colours of green? and its a ilusion? i dont have a black VSF to test it but in your photos your VSF its good i can see it... but tell me... if you trim the crownguards it is true that CF with trim crownguards has on it better rehaut(rolex rolex rolex inside the case) better dial better insert and better bracelet so its not a bad choise ........
on VSF if you are going for black you may never see that huge difference (in hulk) so you may get a really good rep... with only rly bad rehaut... and good movement ... but in 2022 i think that hype you need VSF you need VSF go for VSF go for VSF its not right... the other factores improves somethings that comes closer and in many parts better than VSF

stabstarr

Horology Curious
17/10/18
London
Your acting like a douche bag, and its getting tiresome!

We get it, you bought a couple of VSF reps and you are very happy with them. No need to force your religious beliefs onto others!

VSF makes a great watch, but it's far from perfect! I rejected 3 before i finally got a good one of the recent batches. Shit rehaut, fat flat hands, very different quality in batches ect. VSF has flaws like all the other sub reps.

I've had 4 different ZZFs over the last year, and they make quality, in some points better then VSF. So calling it shit and 5/10 is just ignorant.

You started out a while back actually contributing to the forum, and you did a couple of nice reviews.... Buddy, that's not what you are doing now. Bashing people, name calling ect over a rep is just... well stupid. Why not just let people make up their own mind, and choose the watch with the flaws they can live with....

I know my post my be uncalled for but as a lurker I must say that i totally agree with you. I am new to this and trying to read all the post possible on clean and vsf subs (I have read about 400 pages in the past 9 days). I constantly have to read numerous posts from SF that he is just bashing others. I have consumed so many posts from him and my opinion went from - 'he is informative - i want to dm him for some help' to 'damn - is he sponsered by vsf?' - to - 'wow, very opiniated and comments waaaayy too much that i am starting to ignore the post with the avatar' - to 'oh, he actually changes his opinions and views depending who calls him out - from one thread he back tracks on some comments but then reintroduces them after he realises he has a new platform for his soapbox.'

I really hope this post doesnt get seen in bad light - I mean - I don't think he is a bad guy IRL! i just feel that for me, a noob lurker - i just want UNWAIVERING facts with a little anecdotal opinion about some real world examples of the person wearing the rep out in the world. thats all I need.

I have also noted some new posters here (with less than 50 posts) pushing hard on CF subs as a counter to the VSF arguements. I tend to ignore them too - i get a weird sense that screams SHILL

It took me alot to actually send this post - its very off topic but it is a cry on behalf of the lurkers here. SADGE.

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
I know my post my be uncalled for but as a lurker I must say that i totally agree with you. I am new to this and trying to read all the post possible on clean and vsf subs (I have read about 400 pages in the past 9 days). I constantly have to read numerous posts from SF that he is just bashing others. I have consumed so many posts from him and my opinion went from - 'he is informative - i want to dm him for some help' to 'damn - is he sponsered by vsf?' - to - 'wow, very opiniated and comments waaaayy too much that i am starting to ignore the post with the avatar' - to 'oh, he actually changes his opinions and views depending who calls him out - from one thread he back tracks on some comments but then reintroduces them after he realises he has a new platform for his soapbox.'

I really hope this post doesnt get seen in bad light - I mean - I don't think he is a bad guy IRL! i just feel that for me, a noob lurker - i just want UNWAIVERING facts with a little anecdotal opinion about some real world examples of the person wearing the rep out in the world. thats all I need.

I have also noted some new posters here (with less than 50 posts) pushing hard on CF subs as a counter to the VSF arguements. I tend to ignore them too - i get a weird sense that screams SHILL

It took me alot to actually send this post - its very off topic but it is a cry on behalf of the lurkers here. SADGE.

Well sometimes people get a bit "exited" on the internet :) Proberbly not the last time its going to happen.

There is a lot of great info here, and there is a lot of people shouting stupidity, you just got to sort trough the latter :)

I did a build a while back, with what i believe to be the best combination of parts for a Sub rep, give it a read, maybe it will be useful to you :)

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...rolex-116610lv-hulk-without-breaking-the-bank

CsViking

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
28/11/21
My VSF case was wrong and my crownguards was wrong streetfighter VSF case and crownguards are dope w8 ill post my vsf crown guards
VSF HERE
AND NEW THE GENIUE LOOK AT THE CROWN GUARD THAT I PAINT WITH RED ON BOTH WATCHES... MY VSF WAS NOT GOOD

Reactions: Rusty_Shackleford

Shany

24/6/19
StreetFighter my VSF didnt fade i care of it i look photos from the first day and the platinum was to dark in low lights many ppl said they fade but mine dont... as i said before many ppl say also that the black insert on vsf never fades... becouse vsf paint it not clean ... i dont know i never had an issue with fading i had vsf 7 months and it was like new.. i will say it again in hulk version its night and day on colours on the insert and the dial but also i see different on metal its more shiny on CF.. we are here to speak about details that no one maybe notice them ever but they are there we try to be as close as possible to gen... maybe i see shiny the CF becouse of the colours of green? and its a ilusion? i dont have a black VSF to test it but in your photos your VSF its good i can see it... but tell me... if you trim the crownguards it is true that CF with trim crownguards has on it better rehaut(rolex rolex rolex inside the case) better dial better insert and better bracelet so its not a bad choise ........
on VSF if you are going for black you may never see that huge difference (in hulk) so you may get a really good rep... with only rly bad rehaut... and good movement ... but in 2022 i think that hype you need VSF you need VSF go for VSF go for VSF its not right... the other factores improves somethings that comes closer and in many parts better than VSF

What CF version do you have?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk