Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clean Factory New Submariner Series Review (Incl. Comparison Pics vs Gen)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My VSF case was wrong and my crownguards was wrong streetfighter VSF case and crownguards are dope w8 ill post my vsf crown guards
    VSF HERE
    AND NEW THE GENIUE LOOK AT THE CROWN GUARD THAT I PAINT WITH RED ON BOTH WATCHES... MY VSF WAS NOT GOOD

Comment

Originally posted by CsViking View Post
      StreetFighter my VSF didnt fade i care of it i look photos from the first day and the platinum was to dark in low lights many ppl said they fade but mine dont... as i said before many ppl say also that the black insert on vsf never fades... becouse vsf paint it not clean ... i dont know i never had an issue with fading i had vsf 7 months and it was like new.. i will say it again in hulk version its night and day on colours on the insert and the dial but also i see different on metal its more shiny on CF.. we are here to speak about details that no one maybe notice them ever but they are there we try to be as close as possible to gen... maybe i see shiny the CF becouse of the colours of green? and its a ilusion? i dont have a black VSF to test it but in your photos your VSF its good i can see it... but tell me... if you trim the crownguards it is true that CF with trim crownguards has on it better rehaut(rolex rolex rolex inside the case) better dial better insert and better bracelet so its not a bad choise ........
      on VSF if you are going for black you may never see that huge difference (in hulk) so you may get a really good rep... with only rly bad rehaut... and good movement ... but in 2022 i think that hype you need VSF you need VSF go for VSF go for VSF its not right... the other factores improves somethings that comes closer and in many parts better than VSF
      What CF version do you have?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Last with v4 insert and new vr3135

Comment

Last with v4 insert and new vr3135
          What do you think about this one?

Will Post another pic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shany View Post

what version is this? insert platinum its a little darker than it should like my VSF

Comment

what version is this? insert platinum its a little darker than it should like my VSF
                Its a ZF Iam not sure about the insert thats why i ask

I wonder if its a v4 clean or Otter one
                Here another pic

Comment

Quality of images is not so good so I can’t say it … how long do you have it?? I see the space between the bezel and the insert it doesn’t make a gap like v4 and also your platinum looks like vsf not like v4 how long do you have the watch

Comment

Quality of images is not so good so I can’t say it … how long do you have it?? I see the space between the bezel and the insert it doesn’t make a gap like v4 and also your platinum looks like vsf not like v4 how long do you have the watch
                    Hm middle of 2021 i think

Comment

Andrew has told me that the 116613LB is available from clean. Is it fair to say that’s my best option available right now for a bluesy despite the potential for the incorrect CG’s? Note - I’m also happy to go for a 126613LB but not sure which one is best. Any advice greatly appreciated

Comment

Hm middle of 2021 i think
                        CF uses their inserts V4 i think after the half of 2021 on their clean watches so proppably it isnt v4 and also ill post this picture to see what i think its a call out of the V4 bezel insert
                        if you see the space between the bezel and the insert( space between the metal and the ceramic) its big in V4 when i get the watch on my hand that space was something i notice immediately i think as i see in photos the geniue with the dial 3 like ours has big gap the older hulks with dial 1-2 i think the space was like V3

Comment

HERE ITS A GENIUE FROM CHR24.. LOOK AT THAT HUGE GAP BETWEEN THE GREEN INSERT AND THE SILVER BEZEL... THIS IS HOW V4 LOOKS LIKE
                          SO I BELIEVE THATS THE FIRST SING TO SEE IF YOUR WATCH HAS V4 THE SPACE I NEVER SEEN THAT HUGE SPACE ON THE OTHER REPLICAS
                          Last edited by CsViking; 08-01-22, 10:28.

Comment

Who else will look for these small details with the watch on their wrist. Do they wear a loupe when reading the time? Lol

Comment

Well its not about the gap, i wonder if it makes sense to upgrade my bezel.
                              Color and platinum paint is different on v4 (More gen like) and „no fading“ But clean told that even on the v1 insert…

Comment

Well its not about the gap, i wonder if it makes sense to upgrade my bezel.
                                Color and platinum paint is different on v4 (More gen like) and „no fading“ But clean told that even on the v1 insert…
                                I’m confused with the fade .. I had 8 months vsf hulk with v3 clean and it didn’t fade and also I ask people on threads and in DMs about their cleans and fades I ask 3 ppl and they tell me they see no fades with cleans v2-v3 and in threads one of ten ppl said fade with clean inserts and some ppl tell them this is not fade it’s a dirt the platinum it’s a little grip and dirt stays there so you have to clean them … I try not to get dirt on my watch so I don’t know
                                I’m positive

Comment

Working...
                                X