• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Can someone do a comparison on the new CF 116520 SS bezel vs gen?

paulvillo

Renowned Member
6/6/13
Apparently CF released some 116519 bezels, let's see how they turn out to be!!!

My gen vs WP's bezel, i wonder how CF's bezel will look when compared to gen and WP:

Z8H7dp.jpg

Z8HvIb.jpg

Z8Huji.jpg

Z8HMuX.jpg

Z8HEJ5.jpg

Oh mate, completely off-topic (my apologies for that) but this is the kind of pic that drags me back to the Daytona rush! Cheers!

Reactions: mari115

Plantagenet

7/12/18
Europe
I did install this one to my NOOB 116520 V4 , I was one of the first ones to get hands on the new version as per the TD. For sure it looks ugly with a bad profile, replacing with a Swiss made gasket shall resolve the issue and with a Gen dial + hands you can't make out a difference between the gen v/s franken.. Once my build is complete, I shall be updating the thread with more eye candies.

116520 V4?:eek:
Can you post some pics? What did they improve compared to previous version?

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Here you go, 116520 NOOB V4 with CF SS Bezel, you shall be unable to find either of them with the TDs at the moment. They shall be accessible only after the Chinese New Year, some eye candies to follow...

I have overlaid the CF Bezel on the top of NOOB-V4 and hasn't been installed yet

Reactions: RedBearrd

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
Here you go, 116520 NOOB V4 with CF SS Bezel, you shall be unable to find either of them with the TDs at the moment. They shall be accessible only after the Chinese New Year, some eye candies to follow...

I have overlaid the CF Bezel on the top of NOOB-V4 and hasn't been installed yet

The font of the « 3 » looks heaps better. What’s your opinion mate ??? Is it the ultimate wow gg rep bezel for 116520 ?

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
The font of the « 3 » looks heaps better. What’s your opinion mate ??? Is it the ultimate wow gg rep bezel for 116520 ?

I think CF has nailed the Bezel part, 1:1 with Gen interms of profile, thickness and engraving..

Last edited:

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Any chance you could get a better shot that would depict the depth of the engravings on both? Thanks mate! I’ve got an ARF bezel on my Noob V3 but extremely unsatisfied with it. Nearly purchased a gen until i chanced upon this thread!

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden

Just received. Quick comparison look with my slim font bezel, CF bezel is absolutely not a slim font 116520 bezel.

They nailed the profile, the engraving and the font. That « 3 » is glorious !!!!! ​​​​​​​

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU

Just received. Quick comparison look with my slim font bezel, CF bezel is absolutely not a slim font 116520 bezel.

They nailed the profile, the engraving and the font. That « 3 » is glorious !!!!!

Yeah, I might have mistaken about the slim profile.. But CF looks awesome as it is.. No need to go Gen from now on, fraction of the cost can do the job

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
Yeah, I might have mistaken about the slim profile.. But CF looks awesome as it is.. No need to go Gen from now on, fraction of the cost can do the job

I was not talking about the profile bro, I was talking about slim font on the bezel :)

profile seems absolutely excellent as you said before me !

Last edited:

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Any chance you could get a better shot that would depict the depth of the engravings on both? Thanks mate! I’ve got an ARF bezel on my Noob V3 but extremely unsatisfied with it. Nearly purchased a gen until i chanced upon this thread!

Scroll up to see the micro shots uploaded by me

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Scroll up to see the micro shots uploaded by me

I saw those pictures. Thanks for them but what i’m saying is that i feel they do not portray the depth of the engravings because they are taken from above. Any chance of photos from a lower angle against the bezel to see the real depth?

Strangely enough i messaged my TD and he wasn’t aware of this CF SS 116520 bezel.

Tony Clifton

Renowned Member
7/2/20
Germany
Hello,

today I received my CF 116520 bezel and want to share some comparison pics with my Gen bezels I have at home. Totally I have compared it with 4 different GEN bezels and think the CF is an excellent choice for an upgrade to your ARF or Noob bezel If you are on a budget and do not want to go Gen.

Gen engravings are still a little bit deeper, but the fonts and profile are spot on. Also the height is identical.

And please, excuse my poor photographic skills. At the moment I only have an old Iphone at the hand do do the Pics.

Gen bezel is always on the left or on top (if the bezels are stacked):

Bezel 1:
Bezel 2:

Bezel 3:

Bezel 4:

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Which TD did y’all order from? Gotta get my hands on one, even though it’ll only be after CNY.

1luzion

11/11/17
Guys is this really happening?
TD’s are not aware of this CF SS bezel.
I even asked Spongebob and he didn’t even know these are out.
Pretty crazy because these Td’s are ordering every day from the factories and they are not aware of such an important release???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Guys is this really happening?
TD’s are not aware of this CF SS bezel.
I even asked Spongebob and he didn’t even know these are out.
Pretty crazy because these Td’s are ordering every day from the factories and they are not aware of such an important release???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes i find it strange but based on pictures, it looks pretty close to gen and it just so happens the member selling it on here is my fellow countryman. Contacted him and price is reasonable so in the midst of getting one from him.