• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB Factory Modded Blaken IPK SA4130 Paul Newman Daytona

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Just approved QC for this one. I believe this is one of the last IPK vintage Daytonas. I've asked for the dial with the red minute track, but I really like the look of this personally!

ZxEdOS.jpg

It looks good ! Interested too to know where you sourced it from !

Last edited:
Reactions: Watchwhatisay

Toomanyrolex

29/5/12
Jtime has it now - wondering what you guys think of it? its called Daytona Blaken Paul Newman II Custom Made 904L Steel Best Edition SA4130

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Jtime has it now - wondering what you guys think of it? its called Daytona Blaken Paul Newman II Custom Made 904L Steel Best Edition SA4130

Do they have it? "In stock" means nothing - dealers don't carry stock. Yes it's on their site, but have you emailed or WhatsApped to check if they can actually get it?

And if you need to ask other people what they think of it, then maybe it isn't for you.

Also... $1598. Wow.

Yellobird

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/15
Just approved QC for this one. I believe this is one of the last IPK vintage Daytonas. I've asked for the dial with the red minute track, but I really like the look of this personally!

ZxEdOS.jpg

Hey, did this arrive? How is it? Any additional pics?

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
Hi mate, i am really impressed, and tempted....where did u find the red inner version in the second pic?

Thanks!

impossible to find now, the TD lykanjt got it for me last year, but it was VERY much the last one ever made as it was acquired second hand (aka pre-owned) by his contact in China. Numerous folks have reached out to me over the past year trying to get one of these (either of these, really), and they are impossible to get brand new now as IPK only did a small batch and moved on to other projects.

Last edited:

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
impossible to find now, the TD lykanjt got it for me last year, but it was VERY much the last one ever made as it was acquired second hand (aka pre-owned) by his contact in China. Numerous folks have reached out to me over the past year trying to get one of these (either of these, really), and they are impossible to get brand new now as IPK only did a small batch and moved on to other projects.

OOOk, many many thanks, i am thinking about purchasing one from Li.....yours seems to be very well made, IPK is a high quality Factory i know.

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
I have the IPKF blaken... bought it about 2 years ago from eric at Geektime... i paid about 983$ For it then total. Love it even if it is a fantasy piece

Watchwhatisay

Looking Around
27/8/22
Do they have it? "In stock" means nothing - dealers don't carry stock. Yes it's on their site, but have you emailed or WhatsApped to check if they can actually get it?

And if you need to ask other people what they think of it, then maybe it isn't for you.

Also... $1598. Wow.
Waiting on my QC

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Just saw the latest versions over on Jtime and am tempted.